Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit weird?, like in the US, anyone can become president, & here, anyone can become a mod.

Maby because he hasnt been a mod in the past, and he is now? People may have seen him in one light before, now they see him in another (perhaps?)

Maby because he hasnt been a mod in the past, and he is now? People may have seen him in one light before, now they see him in another (perhaps?)
yea thats what i meant lol.
im pleased for him its just i need to get used to it.

Maybe because he hasnt been a mod in the past, and he is now? People may have seen him in one light before, now they see him in another (perhaps?)
You joined three months before me, & have seen quite a few members promoted to mod, so what's so different with celegorm?, I was made up to mod within six weeks of joining & I went straight to mod from junior member, but I don't remember you saying anything, one or two mods may have been surprised at the early promotion, which was understandable of course, celegorm's a nice guy & I was one of several who put his name forward.

EDIT; Would you reply now please.

com'on celegorm, first day as mod and you make your avatar that low res nvidia logo? haha congrats anyways.

lol i couldn't find any good quality ones, odds are i'm changing it back today untill i can find a good one.

a bit off topic but @brook, i was just wondering what made you join cf. im glad your here and everything but you dont seem to have much interest in computers. did you just want to be part of the great community?

lol i couldn't find any good quality ones, odds are i'm changing it back today untill i can find a good one.
As you are now a mod, you can upload something from your PC, in User CP, [at the top of this page] click "change avatar", scroll down below the regular ones to where it says browse, click that, & you'll see a list of your areas where you can go & upload a pic or other item, click on the one you want as your avatar, [you may have to downsize it, 60 x 60mm is the max] then click save.

^^ right. thats what i did, but the quality of the pic i used isn't the greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom