Weirdest thing you've ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it easy brooke, I'm the guy you spoke to about you living around where I live, it's a social lounge, It's a form of communication, are you really so grumpy you have a nab at somone for making a post about the weirdest things people have done or come accrossed, your making it into a big issue, it's the social lounge, maybe you should realise that before posting. and I asked for a specific question I did not ask for the thread the be judged.

Thanks

IronMaiden6669 said:
Take it easy brooke, I'm the guy you spoke to about you living around where I live, it's a social lounge, It's a form of communication, are you really so grumpy you have a nab at somone for making a post about the weirdest things people have done or come accrossed, your making it into a big issue, it's the social lounge, maybe you should realise that before posting. and I asked for a specific question I did not ask for the thread the be judged.
Thanks
Yeah, I know it's you pompey, I already said I understood what the social lounge was for, I've been here long enough, but there are forums & forums, we've had three what do you eat, several on drinks/drugs a couple on knives & umpteen on wars, but it's the feeble ones like this one, I find are not worth the bandwidth, I'm entitled to my opinion as you are, I'm a member, as well as a mod, remember.

Brookfield said:
Yeah, I know it's you pompey, I already said I understood what the social lounge was for, I've been here long enough, but there are forums & forums, we've had three what do you eat, several on drinks/drugs a couple on knives & umpteen on wars, but it's the feeble ones like this one, I find are not worth the bandwidth, I'm entitled to my opinion as you are, I'm a member, as well as a mod, remember.

you cant just close threads cause you dont like them.. this hasnt broken any rules, therefore it shouldnt be closed..

when the thread breaks a rule, sure thing, close it.. but till then, it should stay open..

**thread opened**

now.. weird things.. well, id say waking up in a bridleway is pretty weird, i had to walk from the pub back to one of my mums old friends houses, it was about 50 yards.. i made it half way, and fell asleep down the bridleway between the pub and the house.. was woken up a few hours later by him saying ive been looking for you for ages.. lol..

Brookfield said:

Not everyones been here as long as you, so they find a new thread intresting.

mark thorpe said:
you cant just close threads cause you dont like them.. this hasnt broken any rules, therefore it shouldnt be closed..

when the thread breaks a rule, sure thing, close it.. but till then, it should stay open..

**thread opened**

now.. weird things.. well, id say waking up in a bridleway is pretty weird, i had to walk from the pub back to one of my mums old friends houses, it was about 50 yards.. i made it half way, and fell asleep down the bridleway between the pub and the house.. was woken up a few hours later by him saying ive been looking for you for ages.. lol..

He had the right to close the thread, there are few things that are INNAPROPRIATE for the younger audience of computerforums.org. Knowing that someone shit in a bag and gave it to his parents is VERY innapropriate even for most ages, im sorry, but you are flat out wrong. Also brooke is ALOT older than most of us....and feeling that he says that it is innapropriate, it is innapropriate. And if i get banned for a mere moment because of me sticking up for brooke and stating my OPINION im going to be pissed off.

Hey look I didn't intend this to get as bad as it has now, so now we have opinions from each other and we all know what that means, it means war because people are chucking there opinions out all over the place, If I knew it was going to get like this maybe I wouldn't of concidred doing it but because it has and I don't choose what language people use, it was only for a bit of fun which ahs gone wrong due to Inopropiate language being used.

Just leave what has been said any carry on, I mean even if you close it people can still read what has been said, but I don't think a guy telling us he crapped in his cerial years and years ago is going to give somone ideas, I mean who cares if they did, it's not our concern, kids are kids and that's exactly why I wanted this to be fun because I wanted to see what sort of things people had done in there immature days or maybe a dumb thing haha

Sorry if things got out of hand I take all responsibility.

Thanks

Dom Young

When I was about 4 or 5 years old, I was walking down the street with my mom and dad. I guess I was a "cute" kid (or so they said) and I was waving to other people passing by, then out of nowhere I walked right into this fat lightpole. :p Everytime we drive past that pole they bring that up, even to this day. :p

I weirdest thing I done was Hitting my head on the wall

At the time I was living with my real mom, with her Abusive b.f. Everytime they get in a fight I would get under the bed, Than I had it and started to hit my head on the wall, I was ike 6 years old so I wasnt thinking.

A other time is i was like 9 years old and I was hanging out with my frineds. We saw these people where on lived on the 2nd floor and the start to throw rocks at us and we just stayed there... Why, I have no idea..

LOL, my post are 1,666

lets see here.......i do many weird things but a quick glimpse i come up with the "can i get a diet water with no water and a piece of bacon" in the mcdonalds drive thru. ended up getting a piece of bacon in a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom