Weird Titles Under Someone's Name

Never imagined the B word would be too hard to swallow for some...

Like some people said, you could've just PM'ed me and I would've changed it just like I already have. I'm a reasonable guy and many people here can vouch on my behalf.

Anyways, it's only a user title. No big deal.

Yeah... this was all blown out of proportion if you ask me. A quick PM to me and I would have IMed alvino here and asked him to change it. I did not feel that what he said was that offensive.

:eek:, Good grief! I would never have expected that of him, come on Al, what were you thinking of ??? I had you down as one of the good guys !!

Fair Dinkum talk about a lot of freakin carry on about nothing. Someone in your opinion turns from a good guy to a bad guy because he has 'sayonara bitches' written in his name?..woopee friggen doo. If that is the worst thing someone in the world ever does then he is a saint. jeeze toughen up

Yeah... this was all blown out of proportion if you ask me. A quick PM to me and I would have IMed alvino here and asked him to change it. I did not feel that what he said was that offensive.
You needn't have bothered anyway because I PM'd him about it yesterday, he thanked me & changed it straight away.

Hi there,

As we know, there are titles under people's names here such as newbie, junior member, guru, and so forth. that is all well and good: however, I saw something that caught my eye.

Under one user's name, I saw "Sayonara, bitches." Is this normal: or, can whatever title you want be inserted at a certain point. Does this have to appear under someone's name. If I have a choice, i'd like that as I vind the B word too vulgar and wish it not to appear under my name. It doesn't represent me. Please advise. Thanks so much.
I like your attitude young lady :) +1

Back
Top Bottom