Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-03-2006, 12:18 AM   #11
In Runtime
Send a message via AIM to neenjaoflove Send a message via MSN to neenjaoflove
Default Re: Weird Animals

my pet el chupacabra sucked the blood out of a goat.... and if u blow in my dogs face she starts barking at u...and if u whistle and hum at the same time she like tries to bury her face in pillows...ithink she hates that sound...^^

CF rocks and I love everyone on it.
neenjaoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:23 AM   #12
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: Weird Animals

LOL great stories I had one simliar to Joxely story. We had a german sherherd. Well this was when I was young just 1 or 2 years old. This DOG WAS EXTERMELY PROTECTIVE OF ME. Only poeple that could touch me freely without loosing a finger was. My grandparents, my mom & dad and thats it. When we'd want a babysitter to watch me wed have to have her come over 2 or so weeks before she actually babysit me to ween her in on the dog so it wouldn't kill her.

And he'd also NEVER EVER EAT WITHOUT ME. I'd crawl to his dog bowl give him a piece of food, then eat some of his dog food and repeat. Eventually my mom got concerned with it so she replaced the bowl I grabbed out of with cheerios. However the dog was mean, and had to be put down.

Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote