Weird ads today...

Yeah, I had a thread about this. I myself have no problems because I resist the lure of girls making out with each other and don't click there, but it gives the site a.. different... image.

Here is an old screenshot:

screenshotlu4.png

Very innapropriate. I'll have to take it up with ad agency

i get the same ads and i also get the same christian church questions thing. that person is wrong that said the ads are based on cookies. wat if i clean the cookies out, does that mean no ad?

The jesus thing dosent bother me but there are members of 13 and younger who view this site so ya i would get on to the ad agency

well sadly i think all if not most 12 year olds and up kids are already looking at the "Inappropriate stuff"
But if there is a 11 year old on here then it might be bad
And also i no a friend that has a 7 year old bro that curses freely And he makes me mad
Hint he doesnt no wat ***k means and he uses it like crazy
Going to these "interesting sites" could introduce words like this.
PS: I hate that kid when he says hes going to **** ME
I dont want to Explain the meaning to him and he doesnt listen when I tell him its wrong to say that. Dont laugh
I also have ad block fer firefox and all u got to do is block em and there gone fer ever in less there from a different Site address

What now?

Can you say that a bit more clearly? From what I gleaned, you have a 7 year old brother that likes to say the F word, and told you he was going to F you? That is not appropriate.

Also not nearly all 12 year olds look at inappropriate stuff. The majority don't.

Through your ad agency, you will be able to setup a filter system to filter out these kinds of ads.

Its likely due to them not properly 'screening' which ads they accept, before they put them into rotation.

As so many of you are getting this annoying indecent pop up then I'm with you for removing this ad, David has said he will look into it so hopefully it will be removed soon, How did a site ad like that get into this forum in the first place?.

Back
Top Bottom