Weird ads today...

CompMan

Fully Optimized
There has been alot of weird ads on the top right of CF, one of some college girls kissing, another saying if your under 18 don't click here.

I mean the college girls don't bother me lol, but maybe to some other people it does..

Yeah, I had a thread about this. I myself have no problems because I resist the lure of girls making out with each other and don't click there, but it gives the site a.. different... image.

Here is an old screenshot:

screenshotlu4.png

Are you implying something Jon F? Every other day I get like Mormon Christian Church... That doesn't mean that in my spare time I google Jesus.

Are you implying something Jon F? Every other day I get like Mormon Christian Church... That doesn't mean that in my spare time I google Jesus.
Hahaha YES I LOVE GOOGLING JESUS!!!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure ads don't access your browsing history. They usually can display content relative to what's on the site (AdSense...)

why dont you guys get the Adblock Plus plugin for firefox. I havnt seen an ad in ages.

My PC is funny. Sometime I see banner ads, while most of the time, it's not even there. When I do see it, I saw a banner for Apple computer, some Bible stuff about God, Capital One, Points.com.

These ads are only there if you let them, get a decent adblocker and you will never see them and soon forget, I have NEVER had any

Back
Top Bottom