weird.

calm down evryone! this may clear things up. This has nothing to do with any previous posts or threads i made.

ok. so the guy from newegg says that he bought this lappie with only 1 dimm slot. and the lappie comes with 1 gb ram already btw that is occupying that one slot. So how can he be able to get 2gb by buying another 1 gb corsair stick for 30 dollars and expect 2gb if there isnt anywhere to put it?

btw the other thoughts thing is from newegg. copy and paste

have you confirmed it only has one slot? Mine has 2 slots but only one is accesible from the bottom, to get to my other slot i have to remove the keyboard.

no! i think there is a typo here. and mr mixx. i dont need ram. im saying that the review from newegg might be mistyped. he said that there was only one usable slot already filled with a gb stick. how can he buy another gb stick and get 2gb if there isnt any room for more sticks?

there is a room. there is one chair in the room. One person is already sitting on that chair. How can u have two sitting people on chairs if there is only one chair that is already occupied?

Don't trust newegg reviews...

The guy probably doesn't know what he's talking about.

He's right. All reviews on newegg have to be taken with a grain of salt. Afterall, anyone can say that they are very good with comptuers on newegg.

He's right. All reviews on newegg have to be taken with a grain of salt. Afterall, anyone can say that they are very good with comptuers on newegg.
yeah if newegg says 2 dimm slots and ith only has one you would be able to rma it anyway so where the problem hell you could get a lawsuit for false advertising if you wanted :D

Back
Top Bottom