weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, Maurice and David a jointed solid, so I'm preety sure it can be repaired. All that for a snip snap thing!
alvino said:
It's okay. :) It doesn't matter anyways. You screwed up a bit, at least you fessed up and didn't try to hide it.
It's rare that I hide things, so it's usual. But I admit again, it's my fault.

Steff said:
It made some forum users happy? I say thats good! :p
I know that I shouldn't keep on, this could be the last, you'll no doubt be pleased to hear, As I see it, apologising still doesn't make it right, I know what he did was on a sub-atomic scale, compared with the Iraq war apologies finally coming out in the last day or so, but nevertheless......

lhuser said:
Some happy, some not, some unchanged. You seem to like it.
I think it was good :p I didnt gain any posts from it but it put a smile on other members faces :)

Brookfield said:
I wouldn't advocate taking the guy's extras back, good luck to them, but it seems that you don't care that you made an error that caused this, do you consider yourself a responsible mod? I don't think so!!

Shut your hole.

I don't consider you responsible for triple posting (at the very least) and sexually harrassing female members of this forum via PM. As well as scaring off new members by talking complete and utter shit.

lhuser does care. I'm sure as dammit you wouldn't, after all your superior technical knowledge means that you would never have any chance whatsoever of making such an error. You seem to think being about 102 makes you better than everyone else when, as it happens, you know nothing about the subject matter on this forum and seem to think that you can bestow "discipline" upon all of us.

You are a joke. You really are. And I know this won't receive a reply because you're too arrogant and pompous to admit when you're badly wrong.

This thread closes here.

UK31337 said:
Shut your hole.

I don't consider you responsible for triple posting (at the very least) and sexually harrassing female members of this forum via PM. As well as scaring off new members by talking complete and utter shit.

lhuser does care. I'm sure as dammit you wouldn't, after all your superior technical knowledge means that you would never have any chance whatsoever of making such an error. You seem to think being about 102 makes you better than everyone else when, as it happens, you know nothing about the subject matter on this forum and seem to think that you can bestow "discipline" upon all of us.

You are a joke. You really are. And I know this won't receive a reply because you're too arrogant and pompous to admit when you're badly wrong.

This thread closes here.

+1

lhuser.. dont worry about it man, not your fault.. accidents happen, mabye david can help sort it out..

David is the last resort, but maybe he'll never find them...I hid all the threads. I'm sure he can see them one way or the other. BTW, mods leaves +5 as rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom