website for work

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, i got a website up for my workplace, we are starting to get more into the whole gaming scene and wanting to get a local gaming "scene" up and going with lans and stuff like that, anyway, take a look, tell me what you like/dislike

i realize there are still pages that need to be edited, but if something shows up weird or something like that, i'd like to know, thanks!

gaming website: www.gaming.ezpcusa.com
forums: www.gaming.ezpcusa.com/forums

something that sticks out at me is that the website is not accessible for the handicap. Yes, handicap people do game thus should not b excluded. Because my specialty is testing sites to make sure they are user friendly, I'm going to give you some suggestions that could help.

One major thing that you need to do is add some alt text into the links. Nobody with assistive technology will know what index.1, index.2 and so forth will mean. Also, you'll want to make sure the contrast isn't stark, as there are some visually impaired people who could have trouble reading due to stuff blending so closely. an example of this is that links should be a different color than the text and darker, and the background should not blend so much. Also, try using arial font. It is easier to read.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

One major thing that you need to do is add some alt text into the links. Nobody with assistive technology will know what index.1, index.2 and so forth will mean.

i dont know what you mean by index.1, index.2

ill work on getting the colors fixed, thanks for the advice :)

Back
Top Bottom