the weather here today was...obnoxious

john123 said:
well it was 34 degrees celcius, but with humidity, it was 42 degrees, and the was an extreme heat alert, a smog alert, and humidex alert. the power is getting imported from the states now to supply the demand of airconditioners and stuff, lol. its gunna rain tomorow, but 7 teens from some highschool passed out and one is in critical condition. it was f*ckin really hot, and we had to stay in for the whole day, and some ADHD kid with a mental disorderr was blaming the teachers.

anyways, discuss hot weather and how hot it was today around ur place.

You live in Toronto? How did I guess :p

john123 said:
oooooh, dominican republic :) looks like the island from "Far Cry"

yea it kinda does

EDIT: Yeah i know some of the people look like giants, but its 12 Am, give me a break

farcry.jpg

idk when im bored i loose track of time, i think like an hour. it took more time finding the damn pictures lol

96 degrees here in sunny So Cal. Hot, hot, hot. Even now, it's 80 something degrees. I live in the Inland Empire, so that's why. Along the coast, it's cooler.

john123 said:
well it was 34 degrees celcius, but with humidity, it was 42 degrees, and the was an extreme heat alert, a smog alert, and humidex alert. the power is getting imported from the states now to supply the demand of airconditioners and stuff, lol. its gunna rain tomorow, but 7 teens from some highschool passed out and one is in critical condition. it was f*ckin really hot, and we had to stay in for the whole day, and some ADHD kid with a mental disorderr was blaming the teachers.

anyways, discuss hot weather and how hot it was today around ur place.
lol, That's like average here for summer...

Back
Top Bottom