Weapon Prefrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
That's why the cannon itself is so huge and long.. late Gerald Bull was the one who was the head of the project had experience of trying to launch projectiles into space. He wasn't exactly successful with those programs, but he made some very scary artillery pieces.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/other/supergun.htm

Ahhhh...so that Splinter Cell book wasn't lying when they talked about Gerard Bull and his Babylon Supergun. It looks smaller than I imagined it to be.

alvino said:
Ahhhh...so that Splinter Cell book wasn't lying when they talked about Gerard Bull and his Babylon Supergun. It looks smaller than I imagined it to be.

Yeah it was telling the truth. I recommend watching the movie on the subject.. I do remember they had something out on it quite some time ago.

Also one thing is the Germans had just as big rail guns out during WWII..

yeah 550 pounds is enough to blow some one up... then move enough dirt for a dam to be put in and maybe a kiddies water rides place on the side!!!

Ahhh...I remember the famous German Railway Artillery Guns :D Very unhandy when needed to move in a quick situation since it could only move on tracks.

alvino said:
Ahhh...I remember the famous German Railway Artillery Guns :D Very unhandy when needed to move in a quick situation since it could only move on tracks.

They were effective.. however allied planes blew up the italian tracks that they were going on so the the allies managed to capture one. Which is on display today.

Yeah, they were powerful, but they relied on tracks to move, which is a downside.

haha, all this talk about artillary and the weapon of choice...Anyone can say i'll pick this weapon, but will you use it when the time comes??

Take away their weapon & corner them, and they will scream & shiver like a scaried ass puppy.A true killa will be able to react to a cliff hanger situation whithout a flinch, while a big talker will have to think his way out.

Violence is just a man made, as for survival ...That is natural instinct. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom