Weapon Prefrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love cs:s terrorists main gun... i forgot its name all of a sudden.... the one that has a wooden grip. and u can almost snipe with it. i serioulsy own with that. lol. tahts my fav. gun.

lol no...if your in japan i drop 5 hydrogen bombs, i have you. if you not there i slowly work my way over. until there is no more earth.

P.S- that means your dead..

setishock, u have just increased my level of respect for u SIGNIFICANTLY.

its a completely different thing to be able to slit somebodys throat and feel as u cut thru the oesophageus (is that how u spell it???) and hit the spine and so on. to have them clawing at your face and arms while their life ebbs away and to see in their eyes when the spark of life is extinguished... THAT is true killing.

guns do the job... but there is no honour in shooting your enemy. unless u can stab the fekker and watch it yourself then u are weak.

oh and money_man... thats a weak way to do it too... plus HELL EXPENSIVE!!!!! they didnt drop A- or H-bombs looking for Saddam or Osama... who would pay for them to be dropped on seti??? then there is the plane costs... plus training to be effective! we studied this in science in year 9 or 10 i remember... the bombs dont drop straight out of a plane... they come out at angles... u gotta learn how to get it to drop accurately

besides... its FAR too messy with an explosive... much simpler to do it cleanly with one stroke and lop off their head!

lol nah no practising..just drop 50 of tehm at once..one of them gotta get him right? considering their huge ass radius. i will fly it there on paper airplanes held together with chicken wire. who needs training? we just wanna blow stuff up. it isnt weak...i dont see your sword killing everything in sight and then hundreds of thousands later on with radiation...i kill millions, you kill tens. although you described that as if you've killed somebody which is highly unlikely but if you have im proud of you!!! next time video tape it so i can watch.

hmmm, video tape it next time... that just sounds stupid! id give myself ohhh, 24hrs of freedom once i started showing it around! thats pretty generous!

no thanx.. i enjoy my freedom at the moment!

money_man said:
whats a sticky bomb and does he seriously liquify?

There are some types of Bombs that "Stiky" a common one is White Fosferace, Burn realy bright i suppose thats sticky. Just continues to burn and burn untill it is finished the only way you can stop it is by stoping the Oxi.

Napalm thats a sticky one to. "Gas and Styrafoam" its cool stuff.

There arnt to many, maybe you can tell me what you think of a sticky bomb.

Napalm.. doesn't that melt off your skin and inflict severe pain (and death of course)? I just heard stuff from my uncle who was a commander of a platoon in Vietnam for two years (I believe from 69-70, but I'll have to check with my dad again about that).

home made napalm (petrol and styrofoam) isnt a stick "bomb" as such, a bomb has an activation device, like a fuse or some such, so napalm is just a fuel, the stuff that burns. a bomb is also supposed to explode.

a sticky bomb is one that can be planted to a surface and defy gravity. hence the 'sticky' part.

i can understand the confusion though of napalm, because it is an extremely sticky substance, that it might be a sticky bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom