Weapon Prefrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just mentioning it since it was on the link that u provided gian!

oh and the only alternative to
pumpin some Leone 12 Guage led into someone's head
is having them blown into lots of little pieces with an overkill of explosives that leaves a crater big enogh to put a swimming pool into!!!

My job is dealing with landmines and exslposives.

Id rig up some crazy boobie traps. You would be scared of.

Pull push grab, any movement youd go down.

Also back in the day they used to strap a certain type of mines on the back of dogs, the mines had an entena ont the mine so when it ran inder a car or something BAMN, bye bye dog and you.

Also the Claymore is a nice weapon, activated at any method eather me clacking or haveing a trip set to it, how would would you like balls 50 times larger then the bbs from a shotgun rip threw you? food for thought, or how about i grabe a sewer main top. the circle. Make it to where it blows up threw your car or vehicle and all the pressure sucks you threw the hole in the bottom. I could go on for days of mass distruction with exsplosives, im also trained...... i know secrets. :)

$H!T DOOOOOODE!!!!! u gotta teach me some of that stuff then!!!! my 'explosive experiments' never seem to be explosive... they just burn fast or fizzle... no boom... oh well.

ill just fly in a helecopter with heat sensor gogles and shot your in the warmest part of your body, unless you where a crazy old monk who can chill his body to unatural states, id have you. How about that for your sword setishot :)

I like guns AND explosives. A combination like that is pretty lethal. I voted for guns because I can carry more ammo for it while I'm on the run. Explosives would be too big and heavy to drag along the way during actual combat. Explosives are bad boys and excellent in multi kills. If I had a sword, I would be chopping up lots of body parts off. Been watching too much "Sin City" if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom