Weapon Prefrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
connchri said:
The US Airforce bombers, I never mentioned. You 1st said that the laser weapon didn't exist now you are saying (or emplying) that it does by saying the US bombers could wipe the floor with it. Make up your mind!

I said laser weapons don't exist. I never said laser tracking systems don't exist. Please read my posts and stop being so emotional about everything. It hurts your argument. You make up your mind. This is what I study by the way. I know my stuff.

Instead of all this arguing over the "laser wepon" couldn't you just agree in the 1st place? Anyway, the bombers, as you said, are in the US airforce, not in any other Asian country. And they haven't been implemented yet have they? smart arse.

You are misstating what it really is and you are using emotional based attacks. Weak argument support. You need to mature a bit and stop resorting to ad hominems and other logical fallacies.

I will withdraw from this thread if you cannot talk like a civilized person.

mark thorpe said:
why does every thread gain posts in end up in a flame war?????

gain, why do you ALWAYS disregard other people's sources? he provided a credible source, and you say its total bull shit. your the one thats being very emotional, you always flame people for stating their opinion, or for stating facts backed up with credible sources, this has happened to me on more than one occasion, and it looks like its happened to connchri here...

and the laser system is not a load of bs, they wouldnt have been able to make it and include it on a tank if it was a load of star wars stuff.

read the website!!!!!

There is a mistake in this reasoning because you too are misstating what this system actually is. It is a tracking system. Not a laser weapon. M1 Abrams also have laser tracking systems. So do Russian tanks. You are the one who is resorting to logical fallacies like connchri. Credible sources? I provided plenty of my own. I even cited connchri's own source against him!

Giancarlo said:
I will withdraw from this thread if you cannot talk like a civilized person.

LMAO. hes talking uncivilised??? what about you???

This I think is total bullshit. I'm sorry. We aren't living in James Bond 007 world here.
you are the only one to swear on this thread, therefore you are the one talking like an uncivilised person...

mark thorpe said:
LMAO. hes talking uncivilised??? what about you???

you are the only one to swear on this thread, therefore you are the one talking like an uncivilised person...

Go through his posts and see that he resorted to ad hominems against me.

Young and emotional. That's what I describe both of you as. You are also anti-american.

You mean you a being pwnd and the only way out is to really accuse me of being emmotional. LOL. now why would I get so emmotional over you? You know your stuff, fine, you believe your stuff.

"The one who thinks he knows it all is a fool to himself and a fool in the eyes of others" - Goes nicly with you.

The Laser is a real weapon, the is no evidence to suggest otherwise. You have not even stated how it cannot. If a hand-help laser pen can cause eye damage, how can a military laser not? For detecting being targeted, all it would need would be almost any current ECM technology - widely avaiable.

The thing I said about "Lets all watch....WW3....rather miss it". I will admit, this was emotional. It was a joke :)

Who do you think you are, Data out of star trek?

I agree, withdraw from the thread, you started the stupid flaming anyhow. Not that no-one else really does when your involved.

I got PWNED? By who? A couple of kids who can't formulate an argument and can't read their own sources? I study this, you can't PWN me. You don't study this. That simple. I know what I'm talking about and you can stop resorting to ad hominems. You are emotional and acting illogically. You are the one who started flaming me. I'm attacking the ideas. You are attacking the person. The laser is a real weapon blah blah blah.. read your own damn source! IT IS NOT A WEAPON. IT IS A TRACKING SYSTEM.

You are not intellegible about this topic. So please move on. I provided my sources.

How did you come to that conclusion, of being Anti-american?

Just because I can withstand the fact that the USA does not own or produce the best of absolutly every one thing? Yeah, a good bit, but not every thing.

Gees, sorry if I used too many ad hominems, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Also, I'm less than a year younger than you.

For christ sakes, what do you think you are? your a student, not a polititian yet! I think you are 20 comming on 45 with your immaturity

So god damn emotional. Dude, cool down. The US is the best at military right now in this world and is better then China. Now you must admit that and stop using ad hominems, and other logical fallaices. Hurt my feelings? I don't bring them up. I'm a student because everyday I learn. I won't stop being a student when I'm done with university. However, I actually study this and you.... DON'T! You are the one who is immature.

Giancarlo said:
Go through his posts and see that he resorted to ad hominems against me.

Young and emotional. That's what I describe both of you as. You are also anti-american.

you fucking what?????????????????????

how the fuck am i anti americain??????????? some of my best friends are americains. i think that you are the one that needs to learn some facts before you post bull shit. i dont care if i swore, you are accusing me of being racist when some of my best friends are americains. fuck off and dont accuse people of something that you do not know asshole.

mark thorpe said:
you fucking what?????????????????????

how the fuck am i anti americain??????????? some of my best friends are americains. i think that you are the one that needs to learn some facts before you post bull shit. i dont care if i swore, you are accusing me of being racist when some of my best friends are americains. fuck off and dont accuse people of something that you do not know asshole.

More emotional ad hominems... nice one. That really helps your case.

Giancarlo said:
I got PWNED? By who? A couple of kids who can't formulate an argument and can't read their own sources? I study this, you can't PWN me. You don't study this. That simple. I know what I'm talking about and you can stop resorting to ad hominems. You are emotional and acting illogically. You are the one who started flaming me. I'm attacking the ideas. You are attacking the person. The laser is a real weapon blah blah blah.. read your own damn source! IT IS NOT A WEAPON. IT IS A TRACKING SYSTEM.

You are not intellegible about this topic. So please move on. I provided my sources.

What about my quote from my sources? Just because you study the subject (God, you must study about everything the ammount of times I've read this). You are not doing Military science. I'm guessing Physics is a far closer subject to a Laser weapon then Political science. Guess what, thats what I'm studying, a MSc Hons Physics degree.

Studying doesn't automatically make you knowledgable about everything, relise this, then you grow up. And yes, I do class you as being Pwned, as there is now no reason for you to continue arguing. I was correct, this Laser weapon is possible and physically exists. I have posted proof of that. You are too closed minded to acknolege it, and you have not posted anything to suggest other wise (this sounds so familer, could it be DeJaVu?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom