Weapon Prefrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combat_Wombat

Daemon Poster
What weapons would u prefer to attack somebody with?

this poll presumes that (for the sake of the poll) u are experienced and know how to use which ever method u vote for.

please explain why u prefer that option to the other.

i would prefer bladed weapons to attack somebody with. like a sword, axe or knife. to do it properly takes a LOT of skill and practice. its a lot more beautiful to watch somebody dancing with death whilst weilding a sword or axe than to just pop some caps off from a distance.

the other thing is that u can feel the person on the end of the weapon when it crunches into them. feel the steel hitting bones and flesh, feel the squirt of warm blood over yor skin. you are far more aware of what the person is going thru than just sniping or executioner style killings with a gun and a bullet.

that and there is more chance that people will try to run in and be the hero if ur weilding a blade instead of a gun, more carnage afterwards too!

PS: Thanx to the mods for deleting the previous screw up of this thread!!!

I would say either a Magnum or a Desert Eagle for self-protection, a SPAS 12 Shotgun for close-range, M-4 for mid-range, M-60 or M-249 SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon) for heavy duty, and a Barret M99 .50 caliber Sniper Rifle for long-range duty.

i do believe that the KG-9 was one of the weapons used in the Colombine High incident? i may be wrong but i seem to remember seeing it in the reenactment that they showed ot TV a while ago.

neway thats not a bad selection though gian! id pack the Alliant Technology OICW though if i was going to use a gun. they look like a lotta fun!

Assassin_666 said:
neway thats not a bad selection though gian! id pack the Alliant Technology OICW though if i was going to use a gun. they look like a lotta fun!

Nah... I'd prefer the .50 Cal I named.. as it is to replace the Browning .50 CAL that is almost 90 years old.

KG-9? I was not talking about that variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom