Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #11
Golden Master

Default Re: We were robbed!

you got that right, lol, here a gas station was robbed and $2000 lost.

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:56 AM   #12
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

There are clever ways to rob, its called tactics, don't go into a Bank shooting up the place and expect to be let out... Go in nice and quitely and tell the cahsier you have a gun and to keep her hands in plain view and have her take all the money out of the cash register and wrap it up as if it was a normal large withdrawal. If she refuses, get meanier if shes dead set against it thank her for your time and walk out. No need to get arrested for attempted robbery. Thats how the great bank robers do it, or simply blow up the entire bank and run out with the crowd after you've installed a virus on the computer to randomly take out so much money ouf of a certain ammount of accounts. No one gets out alive or at least free if they rob a bank the normal way.

Anyways they were small time, prob needed some crack money.

Old 05-01-2006, 11:57 AM   #13
Golden Master

Red face Re: We were robbed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
There are clever ways to rob, its called tactics, don't go into a Bank shooting up the place and expect to be let out... Go in nice and quitely and tell the cahsier you have a gun and to keep her hands in plain view and have her take all the money out of the cash register and wrap it up as if it was a normal large withdrawal. If she refuses, get meanier if shes dead set against it thank her for your time and walk out. No need to get arrested for attempted robbery. Thats how the great bank robers do it, or simply blow up the entire bank and run out with the crowd after you've installed a virus on the computer to randomly take out so much money ouf of a certain ammount of accounts. No one gets out alive or at least free if they rob a bank the normal way.

how do you know so much about robbing?

..thinks... j/k i don't think your a robber, or do I
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:00 PM   #14
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117

If I were a criminal, that'd be a great idea.
Luckily, I'm not and I don't wish to risk my chance at a future.

On the contrary, I'm going to be majoring in computer science as well as criminal justice in a year..
Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #15
Daemon Poster

just to clarify......here's a tidbit of information for you that people often get confused on.....it sounds like your dominos workplace was burglarized, not robbed. burglary is when they break into a place and steal stuff. robbery is when they take property from a person by force or threats.
thebigdintx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 02:05 PM   #16
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to ~K-Pow~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~K-Pow~

Interesting thebigdintx. I did not know that, crime is way out of control these days.

Home Computer: Dell inspiron 2200, 1.66 GHZ processor, 80 gig harddrive, 512mb ram, cd/dvd rom, wireless network card.
~K-Pow~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 02:07 PM   #17
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

sorry about the place getting robbed bro I work at a pizza place too lol only 160
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:03 PM   #18
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

They risk spending $1,000s in fines over $160, pathetic. If they are going to rob they least they can do is do it CORRECTLY.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:51 PM   #19
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

If your going rob, rob big time. I mean I once did a research paper on robbery, and ways in which to succend (got A on it ) Frankly there are so many holes in the system its just that the avgerage joe is to stupid to plan it form start to finish and leave room for error, I mean its like dude, figner print=bad, inside job=great, virus=better, and more effiecent then a entire army of troops. Theres so many ways in which if you got the resources, the knownledge, and the common sense you can get away with huge ammounts of sum. Its so unterally simple when you look at it... as a person once said "The prefect is a crime in which no one knew was committed" If you can do that then their is no investiagtion there is no 100s of ploice chasing you down I-75. Chaos showed this very well, the movie CHaos is bad for any crimial mind to watch, they might get wise.

My mom used to work for doiminos, so did my dad. They never carried more then 20 bucks, and cash was deposted in a bank reguarally. Maybe doing the summer they'd have somthing like 5,000 but that'd be put into a very safe depost box, and tooken to the bank next morning. Frankly stealing your equipment would of been worth more those Pizza makers yall got I knew a guy he got one he paid 20,000 used, and it wasn't big either.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:05 PM   #20
Fully Optimized

Yeah, I'm suprized they didn't steal computers or something.. (The pulse system.. aka touchscreen), which is easily worth 15,000 - 20,000 dollars.

Luckily, the money we earn every night (over 3000 ussually) is brought to the bank that night and dropped in a deposit box that requires a key. The 160 dollars in there was merely in there for the next morning (giving drivers change, customers change, and paying for miscellaneous things, if need be). So, in the end they only got away with 160.. which is basically nothing when you think of the risk they took.

Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote