We are SCREWED!

well than they gonna have to send a lot of people to mars to build that gas station unless they can somehow make robots to do that

If they are doing the manned mission to mars they had better build another gas station on mars or else they are screwed and it will just be a death mission.

well than they gonna have to send a lot of people to mars to build that gas station unless they can somehow make robots to do that

Or send massive amounts of rocket fuel ahead of them? So they can refuel when they get there?

EDIT:
I like the nuclear warhead test idea better.

I'M CHARGIN ME LAZER!

Or send massive amounts of rocket fuel ahead of them? So they can refuel when they get there?

Isn't that what they planned one time? they ship multiple stuff like supplies to mars. Then after it all reached, they can go there and just use those as a resource. Halfway through to Mars, they send out even more supplies in case they needed more.

Wait... that was an astronomy project that my group had to do.

Yea, but when we colonize Mars we are gonna need to be able to survive without help from Earth. Because relying on Earth like that defeats the purpose of colonizing Mars.

It's usually best not to rely on Earth when colonizing on Mars. The planning, preparations, waiting till the time Mars is the closest to Earth, and the amount it takes to do all that along with the space travel would take months.

Educate ourselves? With Fox News and Sean Hannity? Are you joking?
*off topic --->*
The source is irrelevant. The facts are what matter.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bailout+pork
Unless the news company you read and hear from has fallen off the left edge of the world, I call that "pork".

There was alot of stuff in that bill that did NOTHING for the economy of America. At least space exploration can have something good come of it. What that is, I'm not quite sure.

EDIT: AR, That's a very good point.

Well I'll say this. I just recently finished up a geology class and from what we know of the moon (a lot), it is nearly solid rock save for a couple hundred meters of pulverized uimpact space rock. This would not allow for the freezing of water below the surface. The moon only had a sustainable atmosphere for about 1 billion years while it had a molten core. That's not nearly enough time to develop a sustainable atmosphere or water deposits.

And being the government conspiracy theory person that I am (sort of JK), I think an alien race might have set up a base on the moon and NASA is sending a missile to blow it to kingdom come. This would provide a convenient excuse for them to look for water on the moon. If this is however the case, their technology would be far superior too ours and the missile would fail to even make a tiny scratch on an almost certain shield.

Well I'll say this. I just recently finished up a geology class and from what we know of the moon (a lot), it is nearly solid rock save for a couple hundred meters of pulverized space rock.

And being the government conspiracy theory person that I am (JK), I think an alien race might have set up a base on the moon and they sending a missile to blow it to kingdom come. This would provide a convenient excuse for them to look for water on the moon. If this is however the case, their technology would be far superior too ours and the missile would fail to even make a tiny scratch on an almost certain shield.

Really, William?? A fricken missile?? You'd think that the alien dragons would have developed more advanced technologies!

Back
Top Bottom