We are being watched... By E.T.

superman22x

Golden Master
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18146244&ft=1&f=17

Kind of intesting. It's hard to believe, but I believe there is other life forms out there. It's just, why do they all apear in the last 100 years, when everyone thinks they are out there? I mean, not too long ago, we thought we were the center of the Universe, no UFO sightings back then. Why now? And why is it always a far more advanced race? Maybe we are the advanced ones? And maybe, its not a round flying apple pie!!!! What if the aliens drive a ship shaped like an ice cream bar. All everyone sees is apple pies in the skies, never any ice cream bars or maybe the aliens fly a ship that's shaped like a pyramid, who knows.

Interested none the less.

psssh. ur rite superman. aliens dont ahve to be humaoid. they can just be a blob of stuff. why are they flying like us? why can t they fly by themselves. its pure bs if u ask me.

i dont like to even think bout stuff like that... i know the goverment uses coverups and such but if you tell ppl you believe that way ure deamed crazy!

No people wont think you are crazy if you believe there are other things out there. There has to be. Think about it, why would just this one planet have life?

Of course there's other life out there. Think about it.

There are millions upon millions of galaxies.

Inside every 1 galaxy are billions of stars and planets.

You've got to be crazy if you claim there is no life on any of those billions of planets.

- And it never ends. The universe is always expanding.

Think of how lucky we are to be humans? on Earth? Just one planet out of all the billions-and we were picked to be on it.

It's truly incredible.

And yet that's exactly what I don't understand about how people can ruin their lives - by smoking, drugs, ect. Live is so valuable. Think of the probability to make it on Earth. Definitely larger than 1 in 1 Billion.

Of course there's other life out there. Think about it.

There are millions upon millions of galaxies.

Inside every 1 galaxy are billions of stars and planets.

You've got to be crazy if you claim there is no life on any of those billions of planets.

- And it never ends. The universe is always expanding.

Think of how lucky we are to be humans? on Earth? Just one planet out of all the billions-and we were picked to be on it.

It's truly incredible.

And yet that's exactly what I don't understand about how people can ruin their lives - by smoking, drugs, ect. Live is so valuable. Think of the probability to make it on Earth. Definitely larger than 1 in 1 Billion.

and tahts why there cant be life on otehr planets because its pure luck.

lol i kno but go ahead and have a convo with someone im sure they will talk bad about you behind your back....i believe in life maybe in alpha centar or w/e the next closet galaxy is to us.
Our technology really isn't there to go to far so we wont kno in our lifetime or our childrens maybe in a couple thousand years we will get to the point where we can confirm that.

and tahts why there cant be life on otehr planets because its pure luck.

That doesn't even make sense.

We don't know if there's life on other planets. There could be life forms more advanced than us, trillions of miles away - and we would never know. Neither would them.

You have to truly think about it.

i think lifeforms our beyond our understanding!!! so technologically advanced they can cloak thereselfs...we can do it with 2d imiges...so its pointless to argue about it because in the grand scheme of things we won't be remembered that far down the rd lol.

Yes, I believe in "aliens". To think that we are the only planet in the entire UNIVERSE with intelligent life is not too intelligent now is it?

These "advanced" ones, I can imagine being simply waves of pure energy. No bodies, just energy in its most concentrated form.

Because humans use only about (5%?) of our brain's full potential durring our entire lives, what would we be if we used all 100%? Einstein said that if we could SOMEHOW harness all of the potential of our minds and use 100% of our brain, we would become pure energy, able to do anything we would like, and not be tied down by a physical body.

Just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom