water as fuel

ya. we should make cars use something that we have too much of.

or maybe make them nuclear. with the nuke very safe so that in a crash, it wouldnt be harmed.

I doubt thats possible,

but I guess water is replenishable, but in a sense, is it completly safe from running out completly? If there was something big enough to start eating away at it? Even if it lasted thousands of years?

no, because the water has no way of going out of the atmosphere, even if a giant monster drinks it all, because then, it will die, and the water will evaporate from him eventually and come back to earth

We just talked about it the other day in my chemistry class. Lol, we proposed some far fetched ideas about it though. I'm thinking use solar panels to harness the power of the sun, use that that to make steam, and propel the car. Also, the car would would use the sun-power to charge the battery during the day so you could still drive at night.

The solar thing would be amazing if implemented.

Going to water again, Why if we start consuming it faster than the time that it takes to water to "appear" again?

The water used on fuel purposes that would evaporate to clouds would be contaminated already, what would happen when that water fell from clouds?

i just say we use a nuclear core to run a car. stick a nice heaping chunk of throium-233 in the damn thing

When I complete my teleportation system, Automobiles will be a thing of the past *nod nod*

Back
Top Bottom