Which watch should I get?

j.venning

In Runtime
Hi everyone, I have just aqquired some money and want to buy a watch but I have seen too many that I like! I have narrowed down my selection to the ones below and I am not fussed about features; just the looks! Which one(s) would YOU buy (if you would!)!? Thanks!

Freestyle Grinder (which colour looks best?!)
watch10.jpg

Casio G-Shock Cockpit G-741
G741D-1A9V.jpg

FreeStyle Regulator (which colour looks best?!)
thumbs%5CFreestyle%20Regulator.jpg

Nixon Venture
05-venture.jpg

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
James.

The black/silver Venture just looks so clean and awesome to me. It's a tough decision though. I'd say I prefer that one slightly more than the others just because of its pure simplicity.
What I wear right now is an all black Fossil with a carbon fiber face. It looks hot and it is hot, especially when it's in the sun. But I like it.

Hmmm interesting! I do like the FreeStyle Regulator just because it looks a bit insane but I do agree with you cileskot and D-Lew, the black Nixon is nice!!!!! Oh well, maybe I should flip a seven sided coin???

The
Casio G-Shock Cockpit G-741 looks amazing! But, I also like the Freestyle one, ,and blue. It does a better match.

I wear a watch from Kmart that costs $6.99. But however I was looking at a Seiko Kinetic watch one time.

Back
Top Bottom