Watch out america...

i met a british guy at church camp...he was funny as heck...cheerio :D lol no offense...but him and this chick were walking down the road holding hands and we asked if they were "goin out" and they said no they were brothers and sisters?? then he said that if they were goin out they would "be like this" and he put his arms around her. is it true that brothers and sisters commonly walk down the street holding hands?? they were about the same age too...at least 15 or 16. said he was from liverpool. cheerios are good for ya heart!! lol well...fruity pebbles

Its werid that you would be able to regonize my accent..Is british distinctive?

well...i didn't ... at church camp its not uncommon to go up to random ppl and ask were their from and just start talking to em. we asked him were he was from first :D

COME TO RHODE ISLAND!! lol its a pretty cool tourist place. but you could only spend a couple days. gets boring :D

lol and yes british is extremely distinctive (at least to me..) some ppl cant tell the diff. between australia and england but i can. i know someone from england so maybe thats the reason.

Oh my god, coming from England and land right into the thick of things why don't you. Prepare for a cultrure shock in New York and Florida. Great places to have fun though.

jcon89 said:
COME TO RHODE ISLAND!! lol its a pretty cool tourist place. but you could only spend a couple days. gets boring :D

lol and yes british is extremely distinctive (at least to me..) some ppl cant tell the diff. between australia and england but i can. i know someone from england so maybe thats the reason.

Mate, there is definately a huge difference between British accents and the good ol' Aussie accent
British is more formal and all that while Australians are laid back :D

Ah shh up you aussie blokes...

British guys are just so dam hot...way more than Aussies..id take a british guy anyday over an Aussie..
ANYDAY!.......
*Drools*
There accent alone is way hotter than Aussies! WAY!

Back
Top Bottom