Watch my new anti immigration video

I'm from Brazil living in the US. I came through the front door. Do you have a problem with me?

Idk about him, but General America doesn't. You came in the way you were supposed to and that's the way we want it. There are legal ways to get here and if one family can do it, why can't the rest?

Americans just don't like it when people hop the fence and run across the freeway.

There are many people who would kill to live in America. Tbh, I take it for granted. I know I shouldn't, but it's hard not to. It's like the saying, "You never know what you have until you lose it". Or something like that, I don't remember the words. It would be a shame for the US to close its doors. I'm sure it will never happen, but it would still be such a waste.

If you're going to come to the United States, do it legally. My family did. Why can't you?

If you're going to come to the United States, do it legally. My family did. Why can't you?

well for people in LEDC's that isnt always easy for them however they want a better standard of living for their families
I dont know if the procedure of getting into USA is anything like that to get into the UK but people from LEDC's might not be able to read english so wont be able to fill in forms however does that mean they shouldn't be allowed to settle in another country and make a better life for their families some of whom may still be in an LEDC

now days its hard to get citizenship in US, before it was easy. my mom came here in 1977 from mexico and was lucky enough that it wasent hard to get in at that time. biw days its HARD to get in, process can take a lifetime to just get citizenship =\ its NOT easy and you make it seem like it is 01001010

No, it's not that easy, but can you blame the gov for that? After what we've been through with terrorists we can't be too open. That and we don't want to give legal citizenship to murder who's running from the law.

Does it hurt the innocent, yes. But what laws now a days doesn't?

Back
Top Bottom