Watch my new anti immigration video

First off you spelled wikipedia wrong. Also why would you use wikipedia as a source? Anyone can go there and change the information if they want to. It's not the most reliable place to go for information.

dude, i hate to break it to you, but Wikipedia has two things:
1) sources
2) a bunch of uber nerds too nerdy for anyone to know about that edit out all the crap people might put in. Seriously, try spamming one of the articles, and watch it et reverted in like 10 minutes.

statics always appear as being one sided. they always display them as, for example, 1 out 5 illegal immigrants commit crime and never displayed as 4 out 5 dont commit crime

EUGENICS, your kidding right? Last person who attempted to do that, died of cyanide as Allied forces took over what was left of Berlin.

Thank god. I tried to point this out in the last thread he made about his videos. I'm pretty sure eugenics would wipe out lordlactose, anyways.

statics always appear as being one sided. they always display them as, for example, 1 out 5 illegal immigrants commit crime and never displayed as 4 out 5 dont commit crime

Or never mention something like 2 out of 5 American's commit a crime :eek:

motivator1244968zo9.jpg

Your video is a lot of crap, put bluntly. It's not even conveyed in a professional manner, it's full of grammar errors and just looks crap.

What amazes me is that all these theories involve the use of an "I.Q." which is basically a number, but which it seems you can instantly tell if someone is intelligent/smart or maybe a sandwich short of a picnic.

If you actually believe that one number can decide if your smart or dumb, and to also decide that having a higher IQ somehow makes you better than someone with a lower one - how stupid are you, really? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom