Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-16-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
BSOD

Default Watch my new anti immigration video

Does anyone have advice on how I should make the video better? Tell me what I should have done differently in this one. My other video is in my signature. What are some tricks to get my views up? Please send the video 2 people 2 get the views up.

lordlactose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Watch my new anti immigration video

put the credits/sources at the end. It looks sloppy the way it is now.

expect a lot of crap with that though. That is a pretty controversial issue.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:48 PM   #3
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

One in 12 people apprehended at the border? Haven't over one in ten Americans served jailtime?

Yes, many countries including the US will be under 50% of the origional European ancestry. This is because you don't reproduce enough and need immigration to fuel growth.

Yes, crime is higher in the Hispanic and black community. It's the echo's of racism, it takes longer than 50 years to settle the great inequalities.

The jobs stuff is total bull, getting rid of 3million immigrants would not mean 3 million Americans could fill jobs. Learn about economy's.

Your just following right in Hitler's footsteps.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:50 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

First off you spelled wikipedia wrong. Also why would you use wikipedia as a source? Anyone can go there and change the information if they want to. It's not the most reliable place to go for information.
Also an anti-immigration video? Are you serious? We're a nation of immigrants. I lived on a border state for a good portion of my life and have seen the effects of illegal immigration. While I support boarder security and stronger enforcement of our laws, I think that being "anti-immigration" is taking it to the extreme. Immigrants can bring a lot of good things to our country. I thought your video was stereotypical and quite frankly it was racist. Illegal immigrants come from other places too, not just Mexico. Some illegal immigrants come here for high paying jobs while some come here and commit crimes. To me it sounds like the video was simply anti-hispanic instead of anti-immigration. Honestly I thought the video was nothing more than a poorly made powerpoint uploaded to youtube and is probably going to cause a lot of controversy on this board.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:09 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

u suck lordlactose. im sure ur parents are immigrants unless they are native american which would mean they are immigrants too...
Old 07-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
im sure ur parents are immigrants unless they are native american which would mean they are immigrants too...
You just contradicted yourself.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #7
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

Just pointing something out here.... We are all immigrants. None of our ansestors are from where we are from. You may need to go back MANY generations, but heck, even I UK buddies here could trace their rutes to the Mid-east.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
You just contradicted yourself.
thats the point...i was trying to keep a more informal tone as if i was talking to him in real life with more colloquialism.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #9
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Frankly I'm bothered by illegal immigrants more than these legal ones. If they are willing to work and pay taxes, I say let them be here.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #10
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
Just pointing something out here.... We are all immigrants. None of our ansestors are from where we are from. You may need to go back MANY generations, but heck, even I UK buddies here could trace their rutes to the Mid-east.
Yeah but European immigrants, not hispanic

lordlactose is offline   Reply With Quote