Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-27-2004, 04:33 PM   #31
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default

Quote:
How offensive... very offensive. The county has a growing manufacturing sector.
Give me a break...... The county just "happens" to be the biggest pornographic exporter in the country. However, a manufacturing sector is a good thing, I hope that is going well.

Quote:
It was more for us. But I accept these increases because we have to pay for what we get.
Yeah, I mean it's still good education. In fact my brother graduated after 4 and a half years at berkeley just two weeks ago. He recieved some very good Computer Science and math major education there. Can't deny that the UC system is sill one of the best in the world, even if it costs a lot.

Quote:
Yes I do think they are horrible, stupid and California corrupt mainstream. Arnold is a breath of fresh air.
Seems like the state is against you. They are exteremely popular here, and I think they have done a great job as senators. But this is opinions, let's not go into a debate on this.


Quote:
Nope. Nothing ever does. I will say it will go adequately and up to standards.
That contradicts:

Quote:
I'm saying the bombers won't have an impact on the results and the elections will go as planned.
It will go Well as apposed to it will go Adequately?

Either way, I do hope that that is what will happen. Which brings me to:

Quote:
But elections must go forward and people like you must be ignored.
People like me ignored? First off, I want the damn elections to go through well, but I think that terrorists will wish otherwise. Stop stereotyping democrats. They're not evil people who want everything to fail except them. No, no, no. Seriously, we want the world to continue, just like Republicans. Everyone wants the elections to go through, we just have different predictions of how that day will work out. There is nothing wrong with that, it's called opinion....
__________________

__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline  
Old 12-27-2004, 04:38 PM   #32
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Wat is 2005 gonna bring

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Give me a break...... The county just "happens" to be the biggest pornographic exporter in the country. However, a manufacturing sector is a good thing, I hope that is going well.
The county just happens... you may say that... but please give me a god damn break. If people want porn then let them have it. It is their choice. However, the San Fernando Valley is a growing manufacturing and industrial zone.

Quote:
Can't deny that the UC system is sill one of the best in the world, even if it costs a lot.
It costs money to get a good education.

Quote:
Seems like the state is against you. They are exteremely popular here, and I think they have done a great job as senators. But this is opinions, let's not go into a debate on this.
Not really. This state is weird because Arnold Schwarzenegger is extremely popular state-wide too. He's the one that is more in charge of getting a budget passed and doing state work.

Quote:
That contradicts:
Not really. I never said it would go perfectly. Nice try really.

Quote:
It will go Well as apposed to it will go Adequately?
Well and adequately are both similiar words. Adequately to me is good enough. There may be some errors, but it will for the most part be up to OCSE standards I believe.

Quote:

People like me ignored? First off, I want the damn elections to go through well, but I think that terrorists will wish otherwise. Stop stereotyping democrats. They're not evil people who want everything to fail except them. No, no, no. Seriously, we want the world to continue, just like Republicans. Everyone wants the elections to go through, we just have different predictions of how that day will work out. There is nothing wrong with that, it's called opinion....
Well I will edit the response I had on this off because it was inflammatory. I have my opinions and I think we should see this to a good conclusion. You unfortunately, I believe, do not want this to work out and you want terrorists in Iraq to blow up as many people as they can. Why? Why have an opinion other then hoping it will work out and reach international standards?
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-27-2004, 04:52 PM   #33
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default

Quote:
The county just happens... you may say that... but please give me a god damn break. If people want porn then let them have it. It is their choice. However, the San Fernando Valley is a growing manufacturing and industrial zone.
Agreed.

Quote:
It costs money to get a good education.
Not always: Scholarships?

Quote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger is extremely popular state-wide too.
Duh.... If people are crazy enough about him to want to amend the constitution to let him run for president, you know that he is popular. But so are the senators. They seem to get along anyways, even if they have differences.

Quote:
Well and adequately are both similiar words. Adequately to me is good enough. There may be some errors, but it will for the most part be up to OCSE standards I believe.
ad·e·quate
adj.

1. Sufficient to satisfy a requirement or meet a need. See Synonyms at sufficient.
2. Barely satisfactory or sufficient: The skater's technique was only adequate.


well
adv.

1. In a good or proper manner: behaved well.
2. Skillfully or proficiently: dances well.
3. Satisfactorily or sufficiently: slept well.
4. Successfully or effectively: gets along well with people.

There are accualy 19 definitions, but these four seem to be what we are looking for. But it just seems to me that Well is has a slightly higher power.

But oh well, I'll let it go, let's just assume they are similar.



Quote:
You unfortunately, I believe, do not want this to work out and you want terrorists in Iraq to blow up as many people as they can
.......................................

How about.... no?

Why would I EVER want the terrorists to win? What the hell is that? When did I EVER mention me WANTING the terrorists to win. I want the elections to go through.
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline  
Old 12-27-2004, 07:14 PM   #34
Daemon Poster
 
yellowsnowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 559
Send a message via AIM to yellowsnowman
Default Re: Wat is 2005 gonna bring

Do you people not see? United States leaders are as big terrorists as Iraq and Afghanistan "rebels" are. Sure when "terrorists" bomb our buildings we have to "liberate" the held country, but we do that all the time. We attack aspirin factories and say they were making WMD's.

Arnold knows nothing about politics, he was hoping that his movie stardom would get him into power and it did, sadly. I am not saying I know alot about politics but I am saying he knows very little.
yellowsnowman is offline  
Old 12-27-2004, 07:15 PM   #35
Daemon Poster
 
yellowsnowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 559
Send a message via AIM to yellowsnowman
Default Re: Wat is 2005 gonna bring

As for what 2005 is going to bring, less poor black single mothers/families.

...hopefully
yellowsnowman is offline  
Old 12-27-2004, 08:00 PM   #36
Fully Optimized
 
airiox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,692
Default Re: Wat is 2005 gonna bring

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnowman
Do you people not see? United States leaders are as big terrorists as Iraq and Afghanistan "rebels" are. Sure when "terrorists" bomb our buildings we have to "liberate" the held country, but we do that all the time. We attack aspirin factories and say they were making WMD's.
LOL the evil USA yep its so evil. We just love to kill people is all. Right?

I never voted for someone who bombed an asprin factory but those with your same mindset did. You see Bill Clinton did that. Not we bill clinton alone and his failures as a president. He cripppled the economy, destoryed our intelligence, as exampled with his bombing of a asprin factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
The county just happens... you may say that... but please give me a god damn break. If people want porn then let them have it. It is their choice. However, the San Fernando Valley is a growing manufacturing and industrial zone.
Umm pornography is the most corruptive substance on the face of the earth, both for the viewer and those that make it. People that believe those things also believe that Michael Moore is the savior reborn and George W. Bush is the anitchrist. By the way neither of them true. You look into Bush's eyes and you can tell he is a good man. When looking at Fatty Moore, you can see hatred and vile poison in its purest form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Seems like the state is against you. They are exteremely popular here, and I think they have done a great job as senators. But this is opinions, let's not go into a debate on this.
As Gian said the two California senators are honestly powerful but I disagree with them on everything. They change as often as the direction the smoke rises. If it's popular in California its not popular with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Like the 41,000 that die each year on highways in the US... it is unfortunate but it is what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
My bad. Seems like hundreds of people dead every week or two is comletely normal. Sorry about that statement.
True the deaths in Iraq are very small in comparison to other things. The recent Earthquake will probably end up killing atleast 40-50 thousand or more.

Let me ask you this question. Would you rather be...

a.)blown up by an explosive device as an Iraqi citizen?
or
b.)have you family murdered in front of your eyes then tossed into a paper shreader feet first?

If I had to choose between the two, I would have to go with the hand grenade, it's much cleaner and less painful. Plus my family would survive.

People in Iraq have it better off than they did before. All but 5 towns or so, Coalition troops are greeted with open arms, despite what you may hear from the media.

oh and on the draft, No one wants it but when we get attacked by China, Iran and other unfriendly nations, a draft will be the only solution. But you are going to argue anyways... If I happened to say Gian is gay, you would respond back with something like you are stupid I am not gay, statitics show 95% of the population is straight, which means I have a more likely chance of being straight then gay.

Cmon, some people agree with you and you still get mad at them, no matter what they say. Its fun to argue and all, just ask people around me. I allways will argue stupid things with them, cuz its fun. But arguing with every post you make can be a bit annoying.

I know you are a nice guy, cuz in the posts you have made that havent been rebutalls. You show that you can be a nice guy.
__________________
Check out my Counter Strike:Source servers:
***THE DYNASTY***: 74.52.232.130:27015
*** GUNGAME ***: 74.52.232.131:27015
*** SOCCER ***: 74.52.232.133:27015
airiox is offline  
Old 12-27-2004, 08:34 PM   #37
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default

Quote:
b.)have you family murdered in front of your eyes then tossed into a paper shreader feet first?
I know that happened under suddam, but the media made most people believe that he did this with everyone who pissed him off. That is not true. Yes, he was horrible when he gassed people who were about to start a rebellion, but he didn't kill as many people as the media tells us. There was a better side to him (No i am NOT defending him in any way, i'm just stating the facts). But at this rate, over 50,000 have died in less then 2 years, as opposed to about 200,000 to 400,000 over saddams 25 years. The rate has been increased because of bombers. It might be considered balanced because saddam usually tortured before he killed, but nontheless....


Quote:
You look into Bush's eyes and you can tell he is a good man. When looking at Fatty Moore, you can see hatred and vile poison in its purest form.
I'm not saying I see a savior in moore, but I DEFINATELY do NOT see a good man in Bush.



Quote:
If it's popular in California its not popular with me.
That's why I love living here
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline  
Old 12-28-2004, 02:48 AM   #38
Daemon Poster
 
yellowsnowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 559
Send a message via AIM to yellowsnowman
Default Re: Wat is 2005 gonna bring

how can bush be an antichrist when he brought "god" straight into office, the whole regime thinks as god as the leader.
yellowsnowman is offline  
Old 12-28-2004, 03:03 AM   #39
Fully Optimized
 
airiox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,692
Default Re: Wat is 2005 gonna bring

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
I know that happened under suddam, but the media made most people believe that he did this with everyone who pissed him off. That is not true. Yes, he was horrible when he gassed people who were about to start a rebellion, but he didn't kill as many people as the media tells us. There was a better side to him (No i am NOT defending him in any way, i'm just stating the facts). But at this rate, over 50,000 have died in less then 2 years, as opposed to about 200,000 to 400,000 over saddams 25 years. The rate has been increased because of bombers. It might be considered balanced because saddam usually tortured before he killed, but nontheless....
Ill just let Giancarlo rip that apart...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnowman
how can bush be an antichrist when he brought "god" straight into office, the whole regime thinks as god as the leader.
Believe me their are people who equate bush to hitler. They go as far as call him the antichrist. It take too much time to explain why they do this and that is time i do not have. plus my fingers are getting tired.

Also think and know are two different things. Honestly, name one thing wrong and harmful in believing in a god.
__________________
Check out my Counter Strike:Source servers:
***THE DYNASTY***: 74.52.232.130:27015
*** GUNGAME ***: 74.52.232.131:27015
*** SOCCER ***: 74.52.232.133:27015
airiox is offline  
Old 12-28-2004, 03:26 AM   #40
Daemon Poster
 
CarpeNoctem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,274
Send a message via AIM to CarpeNoctem Send a message via MSN to CarpeNoctem
Default Re: Wat is 2005 gonna bring

What is with the quote orgy?
__________________

__________________
How many people can read hex if only you and dead people can read hex?

Start using reputation points!!!
CarpeNoctem is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0