?wassup

G35x

Golden Master
ha hows everyone been..Kinda haven't logged on for a long time..Finally got some free time, thought I would say hey..Been sittin on the car forums more now..Got tints and a spoiler for those who care, isoowner and arrizx aha.

car3ra0.jpg

1carwk7.jpg

sddddddddddddxj5.jpg

Re: wassup?

I have to say that tint makes a huge difference to the look of your car. Welcome back by the way. I haven't done anythint at all to my car. Not one bit, besides the tint. I canceled the exhaust idea because it doesn't serve to much of a purpose besides makinig noise. The "minimal" gain and I emphasize minimal, is not worth the price tag. Most cars rely on some back pressure anyways. I have dual exhaust and seeing your pict, you have them too. It would be worth upgrading the exhaust, but you have to do a lot more to really get some HP. Like if you turbo or supercharge it, getting the exhaust done helps. Header and on back.

Anyways, how big are those rims? 17"? Aftermarket 18's with summer performance tires would make it look crazy as hell. I don't like anything bigger than 18". Then it just looks ghetto.

ha hows everyone been..Kinda haven't logged on for a long time..Finally got some free time, thought I would say hey..Been sittin on the car forums more now..Got tints and a spoiler for those who care, isoowner and arrizx aha.

car3ra0.jpg

1carwk7.jpg

sddddddddddddxj5.jpg
Glad that I was I was first to say that it looks great, can I ask how much that set you back?, whatever it cost, it was sure worth it!, VROOOM........VROOOOOM!!!

LOL, I never noticed it before, but he's got sensors on his bumper. Do you have a navigation system in your car? I had that option when I got mine but I didn't want to pay extra for it. It's tied in to the navigation system with a backup camera which is also tied in with those sensors. My friend has a car with those sensors and now it's having problems. While driving on the freeway, a little rock hit one of the sensors dead in the center (sensors on front bumper too). Well, it triggered a sensor malfunction and the audible tone comes on everytime he drives his car. He hates it. But the feature is nice. The car slows down by itself when you are within so many feet of an object in front of you. Don't scratch them.

My dad just quit working as a Ford electrical technician, and those sensors on Fords had problems all the time. He hates those kinds of problems.

BTW, nice car.

thanks guys..yeah isowner, I have everything but navi..So far the sensors have been great, hopefully I don't run into any problems with them..

LOL, I never noticed it before, but he's got sensors on his bumper. Do you have a navigation system in your car? I had that option when I got mine but I didn't want to pay extra for it. It's tied in to the navigation system with a backup camera which is also tied in with those sensors. My friend has a car with those sensors and now it's having problems. While driving on the freeway, a little rock hit one of the sensors dead in the center (sensors on front bumper too). Well, it triggered a sensor malfunction and the audible tone comes on everytime he drives his car. He hates it. But the feature is nice. The car slows down by itself when you are within so many feet of an object in front of you. Don't scratch them.
I have those on my 'A' class Merc, very useful!

Back
Top Bottom