Wassup

G35x

Golden Master
Wassup Guys, havent been able to get on like before.....Anyhow, I made the the JV football team, so yeah Ive been busy...I think I might just let go of it though, I cant go the next game, because I spiked the ball :rolleyes: ..Yeah, philly schools are strict, I guess do to all the fights and what not, they prooly think it will cause a fight..I mean I caugtha 33yd pass for a td so yeah, it was in the moment... :mad: ....Anyhow, hows everyone been doing? (basically a spam thread, just wanted to say wassup)

Well for the past like 6 days ive been put through more hell then in the last 15 years and some odd months.

I almost got into a fight.

But on a completely unrelated note..
I have my computer back in my room for the weekends now. Thats a plus..

Damn dude, whats been up...I havent talked to you in a loooong time, we use to be tight ahaha...Anyhow, maybe Ill c u on aim...Best of luck man!

ahahah, either one...Ive had some problems that last few days, girl issues, but u know all about that shit...Ohh, and my rents are leaving monday for 2 months, going out of the country woot...Ohh, and CT is closing down.

Brookfield said:
I've heard heard that, was it lack of members?, last time I heard, you were in line for mod.

I was a mod since day one, I was then made co-admin 2 months ago...As for why its closing, it was Joxleys decision, hes to busy now, so its all good..

Heh, I got into issues here, and I decided to drop it, before something bad would happen.

Another thing is: Wireless keyboard and mouse is what I got. Not only that, but a job coonsisting to find a Socket A motherboard.

Besides, still the same old junk.

Back
Top Bottom