Wass going on with the zen???

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he didn't like your ideas, your opinion, then he shouts at you, and then closes the thread, if he looses in a debate he either runs away, or just make ups an excuse, and hes a loosaaaa!

WTF, who the fuck are you to talk about me bitch? Go to fuckng hell whore.

Lol.... Like I said, your whines and complains are getting funnier with every post. Do continue it, it's kind of amusing.

rakedog said:
Lol.... Like I said, your whines and complains are getting funnier with every post. Do continue it, it's kind of amusing.

Fuck you RakeDog, go have sex with your butt buddy Gian oK?

Giancarlo_C said:
I can talk about you whenever and where ever I want... and hell? There is no hell. And i'm no whore.

you dont belive in hell cuz you a fucking fag you loser, but thats were your going!!!!!!!!

AMD ZEN said:
Fuck you RakeDog, go have sex with your butt buddy Gian oK?

Dude for one... go the hell away. You said you were going away.. go away.. you aren't getting the last word whether you like it or not. secondly, I have a boyfriend and it is not rakedog. Rakedog is heterosexual let alone 15 years old (not degrading him.. he's intelligent).. but if you are accusing me of having something with a 15 year old you better have evidence because that borderlines on libel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom