Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-25-2006, 12:49 PM   #11
Golden Master

Default Re: Warhead's candies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I ate them all the time and never had a problem. WTF is going on with this generation?! I remember when i was younger, not having a helmet when you rode your bike taught you NOT to fall off!
Hear hear, what does it feel like to be amongst all these young 'uns, some are outrageous, but most are OK, I have to get used to them as a a mod, it's not easy at times, but as I say, it's only a minority that can be a pain. By the way, I've edited out a section of your comments, you'll know the part.

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:05 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

Quote:
I apologise, that did sound offensive, sorry.
No just pointing it out.

Old 08-25-2006, 02:08 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to joe pic Send a message via MSN to joe pic Send a message via Yahoo to joe pic

yeah, i've eaten them before. they're crazy

haven't had one in a while though
joe pic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:44 PM   #14
Fully Optimized

i used to eat those all the times in like 4th grade, been here for years...
Old 08-25-2006, 04:48 PM   #15
BSOD

omg thats ridiculous seeing they really arent that bad at all. you can get these burns from eating fun dip candy (dip a candy stick into sugar). eventually during that time a lot of mouths will bleed because of the rubbing and sourness. not a big deal at all. people choke and die on steak. i dont see any articles about that.
EMMteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:53 PM   #16
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMteo
omg thats ridiculous seeing they really arent that bad at all. you can get these burns from eating fun dip candy (dip a candy stick into sugar). eventually during that time a lot of mouths will bleed because of the rubbing and sourness. not a big deal at all. people choke and die on steak. i dont see any articles about that.
couldn't agree with you more.
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:16 PM   #17
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to cileskot

Quote:
omg dude i complete forgot about fun dip... i love that stuff! i havent had it forever though. i love warheads too! did they stop makign them as much now or soemthing? because i havent seen any in the last few years. ooo, just thinkign about them makes me get that feelign in my mouth lol.
1.5gb Ram
19" Samsung LCD
cileskot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:18 PM   #18
BSOD

I know they still make them but they just stopped advertising and doing anything new with their product so it started running slower. When i hear of anything sour, sometimes spicy, my mouth just drools.
EMMteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:19 PM   #19
Golden Master

Quote:
Well, it did happen over here in England, see my post [1], I don't make things up tell the mother of those two little girls that it's no big deal!!
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:34 PM   #20
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
In an English newspaper today, two eight year old girls had to be seen by a doctor, & given injections & anti-biotics after sucking these candies, they had "medium to severe" burns on their tongues, apparently, on the packet it says to hold them in the mouth for a while, they are made in Taiwan, & distributed by Impact Confections of Colorado, apparently some schools in the US have banned them, there is a variation "Mega WarHeads", I got most of this info from Wikipedia

Have you experienced these, if so, what are your views?, any of you got burnt mouths when you were younger?
i used to eat these all the time, no problems..

expect to see a law suit about this now.. and probably some pathetic warning on the packets of the sweets.. oh the joys of health and safety :roll:

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote