war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: war talk gian

sorry i thought GIAN was from spain.

Want to talk about guns GIAN i no what amerca use and UK with gunz, i am a guns tech i make guns for a livin lol J/K but i shaw do no my guns and who has the best.

I do not think going into Iraq was great idea... But I HATE BUSH!!! That ***tard was the reason my Grandfather died (we could have used stem cells to save him, but dumbass Bush and his "morals" outlawed their use) I HATE HIM TO THE FIREY DEPTHS OF HELL!!! DIE YOU BA*TARD BUSH!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You who think Iraq was not a great idea, must think of one date: January 30th. The election of the 275 member assembly took place. The people of Iraq finally voted for what was right. Hey, cobra.. use your head.. I'm spanish but I live in the US. AMD ZEN, you are the one who is wrong. Dead wrong. Bush was the first one to ever sign in stem cell research. How could stem cell research save him if research is a decade off from producing any plausible results? So please don't call Bush a dumbass, when you are moreso proving yourself as one. And I give you a great one finger salute with my middle finger and a historic: screw off. If you want to talk politics, get some education. Stupid people...

Well... US hasn't won very war they fought...

And besides.. I hate it when people say that the US won ww2... NO they didn't.. U.S.S.R. was the biggest player. UK took a lot of heat too.. but US didn't even suffer a goddamnit mainland attack.

I was watching this thing on TV and a American F16 i think dropped a bomb on the MEDIA and the American troops instead of the Iraqis down the road...

rakedog said:
Well... US hasn't won very war they fought...

And besides.. I hate it when people say that the US won ww2... NO they didn't.. U.S.S.R. was the biggest player. UK took a lot of heat too.. but US didn't even suffer a goddamnit mainland attack.

I hate to knock your head on this one, but if it wasn't for US supplies the USSR would of never been able to do it. If it wasn't for the Normandy invasion, the Germans would of been able to set up a defensive line that would prevent Russia from advancing into Poland. But they had extra units and tanks over in Normandy.

Charchris said:
I was watching this thing on TV and a American F16 i think dropped a bomb on the MEDIA and the American troops instead of the Iraqis down the road...

Watching this thing on TV? Funny I never heard of that. I think someone is making stuff up.

Um.. russia could have survived the attack. It would just involve a lot more casualties. By the end of '42, so much rebuilding occured in the east/far-east, that they would be ready to take the role of past west. Russia would just be in the war for a lot longer. However, D-day was a very major relief for them, because that meant germany was now fighting to fronts.

By the end of 1942, Hitler's forces were still in Stalingrad, and most of the Ukraine and that area was held by Germany. So please read up on the facts. Hitler's forces were pushed back in 1943. Russia didn't have the forces required if the forces in Normandy were brought to the East. It would also give the Germans more time to develop King Tiger tanks.

by east I am refering to everything east of moscow/lenningrad/stalingrad. That area was now relied on to make the nations army and the nations food supply. So a lot of factories were being built there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom