Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-02-2005, 07:23 PM   #111
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default

Quote:
America ownz u all

so does bush

and so does the war

ps - by the way i can't stand you people who keep talking about how horrible america is blah blah blah whatever shut it
Lmao.. this is accualy kind of funny.

1. Learn how to spell dumbass.. no one will pay you any respect if you say idiotic things like 'u'.

2. Care to give us some facts? You don't back yourself up, so your statement is useless.

3. No really, give us some facts before talking.
__________________

__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 07:30 PM   #112
Fully Optimized
 
money_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,353
Send a message via MSN to money_man
Default Re: war talk

lol i like the way #2 and #3 were the same thing, "give us the facts" because thats exactly what he should do, and unless you tell people like him at least twice in one post they dont get it
__________________

__________________
AMD 3000+ @ 2.25
Corsair Twinx 1024mb 2x512mb XMS
MSI 6600GT's SLIed @ 565/1100
Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo
3dmark03- 15,542
3dmark05- 7081
money_man is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 07:56 PM   #113
Fully Optimized
 
NOFX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,797
Default Re: war talk

Yeh come on Crazyjoe back it up.
__________________
3.0GHZ INTEL PRESCOTT CPU
1 GIG KINGSTON RAM
200 GB WESTERN DIGITAL HD
RADEON X800 PRO
JOIN RG Forums its Hella Good!!!
NOFX is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 08:52 PM   #114
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: war talk gian

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt
the SAS is the worlds most elite fighting force
Yeah, the SAS is older than the SEALs...but both are VERY good.
alvino is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 08:55 PM   #115
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: war talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by money_man
lol an uprising giancarlo supporter huh?, oh iis he banned forever? and did airiox ban his ip or just his user...this is a wonderful day in history!!!!
Wow...I remember what happened after I said stuff like that...it was not fun, I can tell you that. But, maybe he got too cocky with the Mods for his own good...
alvino is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 08:56 PM   #116
BSOD
 
DarkBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,355
Send a message via MSN to DarkBlade
Default Re: war talk

The Kommando Spezialkraefte (KSK) are awesome!! THey are the German Special Forces. Here, read!

http://www.specwarnet.com/europe/ksk.htm
DarkBlade is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 08:56 PM   #117
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default Re: war talk

Money Man.. you're dead once Ginacarlo comes back.
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 08:58 PM   #118
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: war talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Money Man.. you're dead once Ginacarlo comes back.
LOL Yeah, trust me...I know! LOL
alvino is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 09:01 PM   #119
BSOD
 
DarkBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,355
Send a message via MSN to DarkBlade
Default Re: war talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Money Man.. you're dead once Ginacarlo comes back.

If you are refering to flaming, no one is dead except for the flamer. I will personally see to their SLOW PAINFUL DEATH, because I will be the executioner.

BTW, the KSK pwns the SEALs anyday. MUAHHA!! HALO parachutte drops! OMG... That is crazy!!
DarkBlade is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 09:01 PM   #120
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: war talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD ZEN
The Kommando Spezialkraefte (KSK) are awesome!! THey are the German Special Forces. Here, read!

http://www.specwarnet.com/europe/ksk.htm
KSK? I thought it was the GSG-9...
__________________

alvino is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0