war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: war talk gian

Morpheus said:
Ok then Giancarlo who do you believe has the best special forces in the world then?

the SAS is the worlds most elite fighting force

Bush didnt kill anyone. Your grandfather would have died anyways. Old people die you know. Its something that happens to everyone. We can all blame everyone else for everything cuz its fairly easy. Old age killed your grandpa. My grandpa died while on work. He worked the graveyard shift at the worlds largest open copper mine. He was on a roof checking things out since that was his job. He being old and it being dark. He fell off the roof. He died. He was alone. They didnt find him until hours later until the other shift arrived. Guess I should blame his work for killing him. Yes that is what I should do blame them. Cuz they should have had another person working along side him. But guess what I didnt. No one in my family did. No one on earth did. They just accepted it. He died okay. People die some die easier. Death isnt such a horrible thing. Everyone dies and everyone lives. Stop blaming other people and causes for peoples death. Just accept it. Death is inevitable.

WRONG. He died of a very rare blood cancer called Mylodiplaysia (excuse spelling) Stem cells could have been administered and WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE CANCER (94% success rates on treatment of Mylo using Stemcells) Bush did outlaw stem cell research Gian, if you don't believe that, then read this article and be proved wrong!

http://www.christianity.com/partner/Article_Display_Page/0,,PTID4211|CHID120680|CIID426832,00.html

Oh look, he otulaws embryonic stemcells (the only form that would have worked). He is an ASS. GoodBYE. And Germany has cool guns also.

matt said:
i remember the good ole days in spain
we were walking down the street when all of a sudden there forces pulled up on this building and started shooting the crap out of it, then there was fire from terrorists inside, ah the good ole days when we were nearly shot in spain

What a bunch of shit. That is not how Spain is at all. You are painting the wrong picture. We have a problem with ETA. But still that is not how Spain is as a whole. Spain is a peaceful country. Jeez, what a triple bullshiter.

AMD ZEN said:
WRONG. He died of a very rare blood cancer called Mylodiplaysia (excuse spelling) Stem cells could have been administered and WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE CANCER (94% success rates on treatment of Mylo using Stemcells) Bush did outlaw stem cell research Gian, if you don't believe that, then read this article and be proved wrong!

http://www.christianity.com/partner/Article_Display_Page/0,,PTID4211|CHID120680|CIID426832,00.html

Oh look, he otulaws embryonic stemcells (the only form that would have worked). He is an ASS. GoodBYE. And Germany has cool guns also.

Dude, Bush did not outlaw stem cell research. In fact he is funding it.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2004-08-15-stem-cells_x.htm

Your source is wrong by the way.

"By Tommy G. Thompson
As Americans, we cherish human life. We celebrate a pregnancy and the birth of a child as one of our greatest gifts. We also suffer when disease ravages and robs the life we so cherish.
But what happens when our respect for the sanctity of life collides with our desire to find therapies and cures for debilitating diseases? This is the dilemma our society wrestles with when it comes to human embryonic stem cells and their potential to treat, and perhaps cure, the most wretched diseases facing humankind.

Fair, compassionate and reasoned people can disagree on how to answer this question and resolve this dilemma. It's a tough issue that has generated renewed public discussion, and all viewpoints must be respected.

Federal funding: A first

Three years ago, President Bush made the decision to open, for the first time, the laboratory doors to federal funding for human-embryonic-stem-cell research. He determined, however, that federal funds should not be used to encourage or support the destruction of living human embryos, a principle that has been part of federal law since 1996. Funds would be made available for research derived from embryos that had already been destroyed. He placed no limits on private funding of research.

The president's policy is working. Federal funding for embryonic-stem-cell research has grown from zero dollars in 2001 to $24.8 million now, with no cap on future funding. Most of the established U.S. scientists in this field have received funding, and shipments of stem-cell lines are going out to researchers in record numbers. More lines are available in the USA than in any other country.

At the same time, state governments and the private sector are supporting research outside the federal guidelines. One study estimates that 1,000 scientists at more than 30 firms spent $208 million experimenting on embryonic and adult stem cells in 2002.

Much important stem cell work is also being done without wrestling with the ethics of research on embryos. Last year, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded $190 million in "adult" stem-cell research on, for example, cells from bone marrow or placental tissue.

Sowing false hopes

It is important for those on all sides of this debate to be sure not to make reckless promises that stem-cell research will immediately cure the world's diseases. Years of hard work must be done before the basic research of today possibly becomes viable treatments and cures in the future.

That is why we are taking two new steps to further accelerate research in this field:

The NIH will create a National Embryonic Stem Cell Bank that will provide a ready source of human embryonic stem cells to scientists, ensure quality of the lines and provide other technical support that will make it easier for scientists to use federally approved stem cells.

The NIH also will create at least three Centers of Excellence for Translational Stem Cell Research with the goal of exploiting discoveries in basic embryonic and stem-cell biology. The centers, funded through $18 million in grants over four years, will bring together stem-cell experts, disease experts and other scientists to explore ways stem cells may be used to treat a wide range of illnesses, such as diabetes, heart disease and neurological disorders.

Both of these initiatives are under development.

The president's embryonic-stem-cell policy holds tremendous and yet-untapped potential, and we have much, much work to do within the policy, as it exists. Before anyone can successfully argue that the stem-cell policy should be broadened, we must first exhaust the potential of the stem-cell lines made available within the policy, as well as the ability of the private sector to go beyond the policy.

Stem-cell research holds great promise and hope. The president opened the door to federal funding for this research in a compassionate and ethical manner. And he continues to take aggressive steps to accelerate research in this field."

HE NEVER OUTLAWED IT. Maybe you should actually read up on the facts and understand the facts before you make statements. YOU HAVE JUST BEEN PWNED BIG TIME! Stem cell research was years off from producing results, so please don't tell me it could of been used. You are making numbers up. Where the hell did you get 94% from anyways? Made up! Additionally your source is not credible.

Giancarlo said:
No it isn't. The US Delta Forces is the most elite fighting force. SAS sucks.

in your little world they may be but back in real life there not

matt said:
in your little world they may be but back in real life there not

oh shut up. just shut up. You don't know what you are talking about! You're illiterate. You're suck in your own little world of stupidity.

LMAO im the one stuck

this comes from someone who annoys so many people that he will be banned yet hides his fealings for it behind the words i dont care, well i bet you will care. i mean your annoying as smart as you are you irrate everyone, do you have friends in real life if so do they have there own opinions

im fed up of your crap, in this matter you are wrong face up amit to something, even in your mind and in writing it may say your right and you believe your right just be nice for a change and say I AGREE, instead at picking at every little stupid detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom