Wallets

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
Hey guys, I was wondering...

Have you ever had your wallet stolen/lost with like your ID and Social Security Card in it?

I think someone just did mine. I had $10, which I can make back tomorrow, though it would be nice to have it :eek:

It also had my ID, which I don't think I can do anything about... But it also had a copy of my Social Security Card, which I don't know if that is any help or not...

My advice, report all missing cards to the appropriate authorities, especially with regard to your S/S card, identity theft is a big problem these days.

You're ID can be worth hundreeds of dollars on the black market in order to make fake people. Report it ASAP.

But I mean, I am 17, do you think I should really worry about two less intelligent teenagers who are like 14 with a copy of my SS card? And I don't think they would have connections with the Black Market or anything lol.

And even if I were to report this stuff, who I would I report it to?

You know, its reccomended you dont carry your SS card just for that reason.

But, I hope you know that with that card, they can literally become you.

I will call Bush up myself, and tell him I lost that shit... The government can't be that stupid man... They should fix the whol SS card thing...

That's why you don't carry it. My dad memorized his own Social Security number, and for his ID, he usually uses his driver's license.

you are not a name... just a number...

just a little orwellian don't you think?

if your wallet has been lost then there is a fair chance that it'll be returned...
I had a friend who lost his wallet in a festival, it was returned complete and intact the only thing that was missing was the cost of the postage.

however, if your wallet was stolen... then I don't suppose it'll ever be returned.

Yeah, usually people steal things for a reason, but if you lost it like dropped it...then I guess some are nice enough to return it for you.

Back
Top Bottom