w00t! Need for speed most wanted!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Got it today! I was addicted to underground 2 and this one is so much better! Go get it!!! :D Graphics are great! On the videos their real people, so its amazing watching them...Great game. Heres some screenshots for you. The graphics are just like this on my PC so im loving it!

927142_20051031_screen005.jpg

927142_20051031_screen003.jpg

927142_20051031_screen002.jpg

MY GOD!

The 1st picture is amazing, and the second one aint bad either.
Never knew that the graphics were that good. I gues that means that I'll get that game as soon as I get my new parts.

Yep! Added the DB9 I just found :D Runs with no lag on full! Im really happy now!

yeah, its an excellent game, I've downloaded the demo.

I love the A.I of the police cars, and those chases are such good fun :D The way you can use some parts of the scene around you to stop police in their tracks. The way hey set up road blocks infront of you, so all you can do is ram into them, and the camera spins round showing you a perspective view smashing through them. Amazing stuff!
I love the camera view changes though. I first noticed them in the Need For speed Underground game and loved it.

Plus, theres this really kewl slow down function that allows you to control the car in tight situations, and really gives it a great look, though its more a visual thing rather than something you'd use in game as a feature for importance.

The graphics are also amazing (super infact), and I'm surprised how good my computer can run it. All at High running at 1024x768 (highest my monitor will support within that game)

I'm going to get the game on the Xbox 360 sometime after the new year when I get one.
I can't wait to get my hands on that :D

You can find it within Google easily. It even allows you to play online with people, as well as trying out 3 different challenges, 3 different race locations, and 4 cars i think in quick race, and then it chooses them for you in the challenges (different ones)

Find it here:

http://www.gamedaily.com/gp/dlexe.asp?packageid=0078700683&gameid=4173&source=&sourcelist=&cid=5

Quite a big download, but not bad for broadband users, and the server seems to be fast :) (544MB)

I think you'll be amazed at how good the game is!

They could've just named it NFS: Underground 3, but I'm glad they didn't...

Cars are good, AI is a joke until you get to the elite police, and some races are okay. The only thing that I would buy it for is for the cop chases...those are the best.

I'll be looking forward to Need For Speed: Underground 3 when that comes out. I love the NFSU2 the way it is. The Most Wanted version looks really good, but I hate having the fact that in order to win the game, you have to outrun the police. I guess its like racing against another opponent, but the police comes out all over the place instead of doing it on the track

It just makes it more challenging since you have the police and your opponents to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom