Votes: 2 15.4%
  • BikerEcho

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • celegorm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jmacavali

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really, it's whatever you like. Some people will pick based on quality, some will pick based on artistic style, some will pick on what "speaks" to them, some will pick on any other number of things.

Once we get to voting, then all the pictures meet the requirements for the contest so it's whatever you want to vote for.

I find myself voting for pics that are more creative and that quality doesn't factor in as much. I feel like voting for quality implies that if you don't have a nice camera or aren't a more serious photographer than you don't have a chance in any of these contests. I want as many people to participate as possible regardless of the quality of their photos or cameras or whether they have any technical expertise or not.

Landslide Victory:
an electoral victory in a political system, when one candidate or party receives an overwhelming majority of the votes or seats in the elected body, thus all but obliterating the opponents.

source

Very nice shot :)

Thanks for the votes guys :) I feel as a disclaimer though I should point out that shot is a HDR shot composed of three separate exposures - I'm aware of the "no processing" rule so if people do think that goes a bit too far in violating it then there'd certainly be no hard feelings if it was discounted.

I'm going for mixx's - nice shot :)

It's also worth pointing out that most cameras (including Smartphones) can do that. Maybe not as well, but still.

Plus it's too pretty to throw out. ;)

Back
Top Bottom