Vote someone in for modderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Heres the thing. Most of us are unhappy with some of the new mods. So was wondering if, not to vote someone out, but vote someone else in their place. If this is at all possible i vote in Jac006. Because its got few thousand posts, i personally think hes dedicated to the forums, and also hes the the single most helpful person on here for me. What do you guyes think about doing anything like this?

I'm going to Lock this thread... but leave it in the socail lounge...

If David finds it, then he can unlock it assuming he think s it's a good idea...

if not, I can see this will lead to a good many arguments, and nobody ever likes the outcome of arguments, so lets try as hard as we can to avoid them.

P.s, if you have a problem with this use the PM button rather than the new thread button, your thoughts and concern will be posted in the staff area on your behalf...

arrizx said:
not to vote someone out, but vote someone else in their place.

The same thing, are they not?

Anyway, as much as you dislike us, I don't think David is up for another round of mod elections just yet.

What complaints do you have with us? I conduct business in the same way as all the original mods do, yet us new mods do our job, and we get crap from you, more than ever before. We punish those who break the rules, yet the storm gets ever more powerful.

However, the other mods who have been here for longer e.g. Seti, nasha, root, David etc don't get the same criticism for doing more than we do. Why has our length of time as mods got any bearing on what you think of us?

And anyway, we keep on seeing these threads saying the new mods suck, so and so hates the new mods, but you never ever give any reasons. How in the hell are we supposed to take it seriously and act on your feelings and opinions if you keep them from us behind a wall of spam and flame threads?

EDIT: root locked it, not me.

root said:
I'm going to Lock this thread... but leave it in the socail lounge...

If David finds it, then he can unlock it assuming he think s it's a good idea...

if not, I can see this will lead to a good many arguments, and nobody ever likes the outcome of arguments, so lets try as hard as we can to avoid them.

P.s, if you have a problem with this use the PM button rather than the new thread button, your thoughts and concern will be posted in the staff area on your behalf...
I tried to send a PM, as you asked, it said it had been sent, but it wasn't, it has fits when it won't work, I've already mentioned this to David, nothing was done, would you have a word with him?, I tried to send you one yesterday, on another matter, same [non] result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom