A Vote on Bad Threads

Re: A vote on bad forums

UK31337 said:
I've got no idea who hankthetank is. He must have changed his ISP since the old days, because his IP doesn't yield any clues.

Anyhoo, Brookfield's typing is far from quick. The amount of times his profile shows him "Creating new thread...." "Replying to thread..." and sits there for about 15 minutes before his reply appears on the forum itself.

The commas thing is hellishly annoying. He must have got 0% at school for his English exam.
I find myself in a curious position, I am agreeing with your comments about my typing, it is lousy, I know that, as to my English exam results being 0%, I wouldn't know, at elementary schools then, there were exams as such, but they didn't count for much, & if my parents were disappointed in some, not all, my reports, they didn't show it, they loved me, & if I was happy, they were happy, there wasn't all the pressure the kids have thrust upon them these days to do well, but thanks anyway, in general, a welcome post :D

i voted yes , i think it is important that society is educated about these real issues ,the no just no thread was made to show where all theese celebrities get their fiur from . As long as the threads stay for an educational purpose then as long as there is a warning above the link or in the thread title i think it is ok to post ,

I agree with alvino that warnings will make people curious but if you saw a warning saying high voltage and you then touched the cable etc it is your own fault , same here if you see the warning saying this link goes to some scenes of animal cruelty then if you clcik and get sickened you cannot then blame the person that posted the link as you where warned

Can I remind you that there is now a poll attached, please avail yourself of it, if you've already posted & voiced your opinion, would you please now use the poll, to register that opinion, thank you.

Brookfield said:
Because apparently, it was putting people off, also, I was fed-up at staring at my mug!
Well it never put me off man, and i dont mean that in a gay way lol. I use my mug on all the forums im a member ov, obviously thats not an option here. Its good to know who your talking to. :)

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Your avatar was putting people off? :confused:
Yep, about three weeks ago, I was told by someone, I can't remember who, that it could give new members a wrong impression as it looked grim, I told them that you didn't smile when it was a photo for a driving licence, but as I said, I was tired of seeing it there myself, I don't look like that normally, I assure you!

Raffaz said:
Well it never put me off man, and i dont mean that in a gay way lol. I use my mug on all the forums im a member of, obviously thats not an option here. Its good to know who your talking to. :)
There is another one in the members gallery of me in my shirtsleeves in a garden, looking relaxed, unfortunately I need help to place it there, Arrizx kindly did the last one for me.

Back
Top Bottom