Vote!!!

this is nothing like Vietnam, very few people have died in comparison to any war. whoever said freedom was cheap? im not talking about our freedom, but what about the Iraqi's freedom. oppressed for a long time and finally free and we want to bail on them :rolleyes:

this isnt a war on religion from our side tho
we dont care what religon they r were just trying to restore order and make sure our buildings rnt attacked again

..... were just trying to restore order and make sure our buildings rnt attacked again
This is where I have problems with some of the American reasoning, who asked the US to go to Iraq and restore their version of order???? especially in a country that has completely different set of values.

The US buildings destroyed on 9/11 were attacked by a former terrorist your government supported in Afghanistan against the Russians, can you say "poetic justice" ??? Don't be too quick to forget your government also supported Iraq against Iran.

Sure it's sad that all those people died in the 9/11 attacks but how many times during other conflicts have we seen the US refer to civillians being killed as "collateral damage"

The spin put on this whole fiasco by the US to make it seem legitimate is propaganda the likes of which Goebbels would have been proud of.

america has to right now only because iraq will become a terrorist state if we do not. They aren't ready to handle their own security & law enforcement.

We have to finish what we started, we can go in there, kill the leader, drop some bombs, and leave. We need to pick up our mess and deal with Iran now too...

hells no most of the talibans have been flushed out and most of the canadian and american troops are dieing from eachothers mistakes.

Totally untrue. For starters their's no Canadian troops in Iraq, and second I havn't heard of any friendly fire casualty's for a while.

this is nothing like Vietnam, very few people have died in comparison to any war. whoever said freedom was cheap? im not talking about our freedom, but what about the Iraqi's freedom. oppressed for a long time and finally free and we want to bail on them :rolleyes:

They are far from free. They are worse off than under Saddam's rule. The current leader of Iraq is participating in ethnic cleansing.

this isnt a war on religion from our side tho
we dont care what religon they r were just trying to restore order and make sure our buildings rnt attacked again

Invading Iraq is no way helped make sure none of your buildings got attacked. Invading Iraq made the entire world even more pissed off, and now your going to get bombed again.

It's a war to stomp out terrorism, and it wont be 100% succesful, but I think if we didnt go over there, they would have come over here.

It's a war to stomp out terrorism, and it wont be 100% succesful, but I think if we didnt go over there, they would have come over here.

For starters, most terrorists come from Saudi Arabia, and I don't see the US invading that country. Weren't most of the 9/11 hijackers from Saudi Arabia?

The only reason terrorism exists right now is the need the US has to get involved in other country's affairs. If you guys stayed in your own country, you wouldn't have this huge terrorism problem.

its too late the states got into the mess and now its too late to walk away......your stuck there now.

Back
Top Bottom