Voodoo Child and john123 - Might wanna see this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Consider this a fair warning. I have been Pmed. And even called on my cell phone, because of annoyance's by either of you at one time or another. Ive search through the spam archive, ive looked at your posts. You seem to really only care about post count.

I may be wrong, I may not be. Just lay low, and post with education. Voodoo child, I remember saying damn near the same thing in a Pm not too long ago. Dont worry, no one has gotten mad at you sence then. However, I cannot say the same for john123. Thus I made the thread.

Chimaera said:
Tsk, Tsk, Naughty boys :/
Arrizx is not joking, don't get on his black list, it's not a good place to be, believe me!, he might be a fairly new mod, but I fully back him.

Brookfield said:
Arrizx is not joking, don't get on his black list, it's not a good place to be, believe me!, he might be a fairly new mod, but I fully back him.
I'm sorry I was siding with Arrizx, as Paradox did, I'm sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Yeah, Ive noticed this alot! Im not gona take sides, or make a new enemy, but one of them just loves and I mean LOVES to double post..... :mad: :rolleyes:

Now, I am a witness. Prepare for conscequenses if this happens...and I'm not Seti.

Hold on...you have been phoned? Aww man! No one from CF phoned me before :( :p

im sorry. i wont post without thinking anymore.

i apologize.

edit: and no, im not all about post count. i dont even look at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom