Voodoo Child and john123 - Might wanna see this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev0115 said:
Well, thats not really my point. No matter the reason, a mod should never come out and call someone a "post whore" end of story! I think many people here will feel the same way. A mod is suppose to be a respecatable person, he just called a 12yr old? a "post whore" come on, now did he not think calling him a "post whore" would start a fight. This is where the difference between a mod and member occur. The member would just post it, the mod is suppose to go, "ehh this will just stir up a fight, let me say it differently..watver man. Just close the thread, its over with, both john and voodoo have seen it...

First, hes 13. And old enough to suck up what he has done and move on.

Only seen as a "godly figure" because WE ALLL KNOW (the members) if I came out of no where and called one of you for example Lord Kalthorne a post whore, I would either hear a lot of smack from all you, saying " dont evey say somethin like that, or you will be ban for a while ect ect"..Another reason, people see you as "gods" not me, is because you have the power to ban them. They dont want to be on ur bad side, so everyone is all nice to you...ehh I dont know just my opinion, dont take it seriously im just writing watver.

Dev0115 said:
Only seen as a "godly figure" because WE ALLL KNOW (the members) if I came out of no where and called one of you for example Lord Kalthorne a post whore, I would either hear a lot of smack from all you, saying " dont evey say somethin like that, or you will be ban for a while ect ect"..Another reason, people see you as "gods" not me, is because you have the power to ban them. They dont want to be on ur bad side, so everyone is all nice to you...ehh I dont know just my opinion, dont take it seriously im just writing watver.

Ill say it: LK is a post whore.

Ill say this: Im a post whore!

Jeez, everyone here is so uptight. Dev, your not on my god side, nor on my bad. And you even said on aim you didnt like me. Or at least something to that effect, and I STILL got you unbanned.

I have got to be the most easy goin guy here. And please, tell me different if you beleive so.

Yeah, we can ban. So what? I mean, I wont ban for someone disagreeing with me. Its only a problem when they make threads, and so oh-so-much profanity. Just stuff that is uncalled for. Im not gonna ban voodoo or john for being hella annoying. Im just telling them to get there act together. I dont think I ever said I was gonna ban them if they did otherwise.

So meh. :p ;)

Yeah, ok I see your point. I guess I took it to seriouse. Ohh well, we all make mistakes. I dont dislike you for the 100th time, its just that we got in a fight about me not telling you who told me that you cant (ehh hmmm you know what) thats the one time. You just kept buggin me, and that went no where. Dont really have an issue with you at all...

Dev0115 said:
Yeah, ok I see your point. I guess I took it to seriouse. Ohh well, we all make mistakes. I dont dislike you for the 100th time, its just that we got in a fight about me not telling you who told me that you cant (ehh hmmm you know what) thats the one time. You just kept buggin me, and that went no where. Dont really have an issue with you at all...

Yeah, and apparently, I made another.

Oh no, a mod made a mistake :eek:

;)

Edit-
Forgot to say sorry, so sorry. :(

Voodoo Child said:
suck up what?

and a post before, so now i got permission from a mod to swear correct?

post whore, ya wtf is that?

and not pwned? no he wasnt pwned. that was stupid for me to say pwned.

but my name doesnt start with an M. maybe he is saying i am a um, a bad work starting with an M, of which i cant think of any that would make sense.

Dont be so cocky. You are a post whore. But who cares so am I. Then were even. Although you double posted to guru, and continue to do it. Just stop.

Suck up that everyone doesnt like your double posting, and how you dont post with any education. Suck that up (grin and bear it) and continue about your busness.

Now, this is just going to get really bad. Pm me to talk, or ill get on aim. Whatever you want. Pm me for what you wanna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom