vista not an OS X knockoff?

man, how old are you? seriously, as hascet said, he's extremely and blatantly sarcastic.

Lol, Mac OS search box is in the upper right of the screen while Microsoft search box is in the lower left of the screen. That is how Microsoft did not rip off Apple, ROFL. Apple has the "Widgets" and Microsoft's version is called "Gadgets", lol again. "Widgets does not equal gadgets"--not the same thing. I just wrote that word for word from the video. Lol, the chess board. Apple has the grass option design for the board while Microsoft has the PORCELAIN, haha, funny. Total sarcasm definitely.

^Mike^ said:
LOL we all know where microsoft got it's ideas

kind of off topic here but again having to do with sarcasm...

My aunt got me this sign as a gag gift
SM120~National-Sarcasm-Society-Posters.jpg

in the little "shield" it says, "e plurabus smart assimus"

I loved it!!!

any way just a good little laugh

D'oh, that just made my day, lol. I woke up at 6am today which I have no clue why. Been posting on here ever since. But that sure woke me up, ""e plurabus smart assimus". That's funny.

BigLu said:
man, how old are you? seriously, as hascet said, he's extremely and blatantly sarcastic.

yeah true. sorry, was a bit out of it yesterday :) it is sarcastic. I guess if you look at the very small things vista and OS X aren't at all similar:D

EDIT: I've also never seen any of his videos, this is the first one I've seen.

I guess there comes a point, where the best form of user interaction comes into a single set of rules. Which could be why MAC OS and Windows has finally hit the same kind of layout and features, etc. We know as users, what works and what doesn't now.

Back
Top Bottom