vista isnt bad actually

Awesome!! Vista didn't want to run to good on my lappy my Video card wasn't supported(ATI Mobility Radeon 7500,32MB) Their weren't Vista Drivers.. and it lagged like crazy, I probably needed one more gigabyte of ram...I tried running Vista Home Premium.... It sucks that it didn't want to work to well for me I kind of liked vista... Grr darn Graphics card,I loved the new Interface the Aero thing it looks way better than XP's Blue and I loved the sidebar, I ran the Vista upgrade advisor and ti told me that I can run Vista business but I still choose Vista Home Premium...

Awhile back i decided to start looking at laptops and found that very few came with XP. At first I was worried that Vista was as bad as people said it was. Then my brother got a desktop with Vista and yes there were some problems at first, but once he took the time to set it up it worked like a dream. Of course my little brother wouldn't and still won't let me touch it so i couldn't get the full Vista experience cus i'm not getting my laptop till July. Then my grandmother got a laptop with Home Premium. She is still learning about computers so i had to set it up for her. When i started very few problems arose and as time went by, a problem would surface every now and then. However, once fixed the problem the problem never arose again. If your not a lazy person its not that hard to research and fix a Vista problem. Wether its a network problem or a compatibility issue, magazines, books, and the internet have a lot of answers. Then there is the problem of printers and such not working with Vista, but PCorld.com said that come July a number of companies will have drivers out. Over all in my personal opinion, as long as you have a computer capable of running Vista, its not anywhere as bad as some people say it is.

I know I wish so bad that Ati would make a driver for my gpu for vista I'm sorry if this sounds like a repeat of my above post but Id love to fully use Vista!

I know I wish so bad that Ati would make a driver for my gpu for vista I'm sorry if this sounds like a repeat of my above post but Id love to fully use Vista!

that sucks man.. well SP1 is coming so you'll be all set then! but yea, im becoming a big fan of vista, my laptop is all vista, my dimension e510 is dual boot xp and vista (vista most of the time, xp only for gaming until i get 2gb of ram) and my custom is soon to be vista, i really like what all they have done, everything is sooo much easier and it just puts a nice clean look on everything you do, making you say "whoa, that was cool" when your just typing a paper for school, making simple tasks like that sorta fun and cool, is really great

If my hard rive would let me setup a dual boot i would xp and Vista1
but partition magic is giving me error messages FTL

If my hard rive would let me setup a dual boot i would xp and Vista1
but partition magic is giving me error messages FTL

try using diskeeper to defrag your drive, becuase windows will not move files from the end of your drive to the the front, but diskeeper, or the one by norton will.

Your GPU probably won't be able to handle Aero Glass anyways. Theres a reason why ATI doesn't make drivers for such outdated hardware.

ive decided to download the lite version and put it on my desktop, as i dont use that much and when i do a bit of eye candy would be nice

Back
Top Bottom