Vista home premium disc

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Let me first say that I am not asking for anything illegal, nor do I want anything illegal. I have a valid Vista home premium key that came with my HP laptop.

Does anyone know where I can get a full version (not upgrade) Vista disc? Just the disc with no cd key? Or a place where I can dl it? (LEGALLY) Preferably from a trusted source, I am weary of dling it from a torrent because I don't know how the program has been modified or whatnot, or if it has viruses in it.

NO ILLEGAL STUFF......I have a legit cd key and all I need is a vista disc.

I don't want to use the HP recovery discs that I made or the recovery partition because I don't want all that HP bloatware.

Only legal way is to contact microsoft. I think they'll charge like $10 but it's legal.

Why the upgrade is the same as full retail? If you want to do a clean install just don't enter your product key when prompted to and just select your version of Vista. Then complete the windows install. After you do that reformat and re install windows vista again only this time entering your product key. Then after the install completes just delete the windows.old folder and you have a clean install on a upgrade disc.

Back
Top Bottom