Vista! DELAYED! WOO HOO

lol doesent surprise me that its delayed, usually when there is a lot of hype about something they end up delaying it. I honestly think that its some kind of marketing ploy

lets just hope that it'll be a good system and that microsoft will have it secure as can be without loosing alot of functionality.

MooseMan said:
lets just hope that it'll be a good system and that microsoft will have it secure as can be without loosing alot of functionality.

were talking about microsoft here lol

Help me understand some members better on forums, for example, what's the meaning of "pwn" & "own", as in pwned & owned?, as an old guy, I have picked up a lot of what I call youngspeak,since joining CF, any additions will be welcome, let me have a list guys please, the more, the merrier, [I don't mean initials like lol, BTW etc]

Thanks
jumping.gif
jumping.gif
jumping.gif

Brookfield said:
Help me understand some members better on forums, for example, what's the meaning of "pwn" & "own", as in pwned & owned?, as an old guy, I have picked up a lot of what I call youngspeak,since joining CF, any additions will be welcome, let me have a list guys please, the more, the merrier, [I don't mean initials like lol, BTW etc]

Thanks
jumping.gif
jumping.gif
jumping.gif
well u know pwn and own but i use nub=noob/noobie abd nubpie(same thing) um.. mc nooblit etc.

Brookfield said:

Thanks
jumping.gif
jumping.gif
jumping.gif

LOL Don't worry, don't understand half of it myself, and I will be damned if I am admitting I am old at thirty

:D

GlasseyeUK said:
LOL Don't worry, don't understand half of it myself, and I will be damned if I am admitting I am old at thirty

:D
Well done, a good admission from a straight talking Mancunian [that'll confuse our US friends!]
United or city?

I am entitled to call myself old, I'm nearly 75, but feel like 35
dance.gif
.....wish somebody would tell my body though! :)

75!!!!! :D. I don't feel so old now :p :D

P.S: Incase you can't tell i'm joking, Brookfield (AKA the moderator formally known as Maurice) :cool:

~K-Pow~ said:
75!!!!! :D. I don't feel so old now :p :D

P.S: Incase you can't tell i'm joking, Brookfield (AKA the moderator formally known as Maurice) :cool:
Thanks mate, I can see you are joking we need some humour on the threads :D , we Brits are outnumbered by about 600/1, 10% of 6000, & have to stick together, 6000 is a rough estimate of "active" members out of a total of about 12000 members.
I reckon 12, the current amount of mods, is just about right.

Back
Top Bottom