Vista! DELAYED! WOO HOO

Most programs I use wouldn't work on a MAC. For instance 3D Studio Max, being the best professional 3D program in my opinion, isn't supported on Macs, and I use that alot.
Theres alot more I could think of too, but its up to you what you buy.

Just don't fob off Microsoft users, for the few that use Macs.

yea i agree, yet again. i don't wanna make this into an arguement but how many programs does mac support? pretty much the only programs that do run on mac are made by mac. so yea it's no wonder microsoft is going 2 be less stable. it supports so much more than mac. also they are so broad throughout computer users that most people who write viruses and spyware target microsoft. so thats mainly why i support microsoft and have nothing 2 say about their software. i think mac needs so support more 3rd party users. eather way keep up the work microsoft and lets see that operating system launch! :)

Macs aren't that great. Windows grab the market by the horn early on and is still holding on pretty tightly. Vista will be great i've seen some things. It'll be buggy at first but give it time.

Windows will always be the best, I assure you..

I only like the looks of mac, and the features, but I hate the OS fully, you cant do anything on it.

vista will be poo..
I see no reason to upgrade from XP..
no amount of shiny windows or animations will convince me, and the avalon = total control over your life seems pretty gay as well.
(avalon is a control form where programs can be signed as safe to run).
this just reeks of something that people will try to exploit.

Oh... and I'm sitting on a computer running windows 2000 (my laptop).
as far as I'm concerned, OSX, which is running on my girlfriends laptop, is no better than windows 98. (if not worse).

MAC have bought pretty much NO innovation to any kind of market, in the last decade...
Oh, actually they did bring one thing,
More colourful cases.

Thats probably a good thing, it was stretching the graphics requirements, hopefully by then the graphics hardware will be ahead

Ubuntu is awesome.

Vista should be delayed as long as it takes to make it stable and secure.

And as for MAC OSX being better, shut up.

I've said it once i'll say it again,

OSX=GRAPHICS/ANIMATION
WINDOWS=GAMING/90% of the programs in the world

Trying to compare the two is like saying black is better than green, its POINTLESS, has NO meaning, and NO significance.

I am perfectly content with windows 2000, and until vista gives me reason to do so, I wont even touch it.

Back
Top Bottom