Vista available in UK

even without the confusing OEM issues, i wouldnt touch vista for at least a year, till the first few patches are released.. there are going to be problems with it.. there always is with this type of release.. and i dont want me, and my computer to be the guinea pig for M$ to find out what the problems are.. i may well upgrade in the future, but xp is where im sticking at the moment..

Natalya said:
LOL, well you dont have to believe me, i only work for the company and have to know the licencing inside out.... Read your EULA. OEM software can not be sold without a new PC and to all those companies that are doing it, even if it is a huge corporation, are selling the OEM software incorecctly to you all.
yeah bbut in this case shoudnt the seller get into trouble and not the user of the product as they bought it in good faith

and plus in the eula it says "If the
SOFTWARE is not accompanied by new HARDWARE, you may
not use the SOFTWARE." does this mean if i buy thets say a mobo hard drive and some ram am i then allowed to buy an OEM version and is the oem version then bound to the mobo hard drive and ram so if i move theese to anotehr pc i am still alowwed to use this oem version

or if i have an old pc and i am selling it on am i then not allowed to buy an oem version and install it on the old pc for the new buyer

Back
Top Bottom