Vista!!!!

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Just got it and love it... I'm a firm mac supporter but I love vista.... Visually amazing! Do any of you guys have it?

Haha, I bet you 75% of the people on here do.

What rig you running it on?
ffwins8dv.gif

Yeah, I have it. Dual booting with XP, and I just use XP now. Once DirectX 10 games start coming out more and I get a DX10 video card, I'll probably wipe XP and completely migrate to Vista.

I'm currently content with XP, and don't really want to move to Vista yet.

Haha, I bet you 75% of the people on here do.

What rig you running it on?
ffwins8dv.gif
Custom Built...
Motherboard: Asus A8N-SLI
Video Card: nVidia 6600 <Yes need to upgrade...
Audio: Built in 5.1 surround (built on motherboard :( )
Ram: 512 <Need more... please donate!
HDD: 1 SATA 80 gig <need more...
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3700+

I also run a dual boot setup however rarely boot in XP anymore. I think the only thing I do in XP is burn movies and data but thats only because I have not downloaded a nero7 for Vista. I'm sure after I get that downloaded i'll probally remove XP from my system. No reason otherwise to have XP everything else I have runs flawlessly on Vista.

Lol, you just got Vista? I guess it's better late than never. They're very well supported now and I'm not having any problems at all with virtually any devices so far.

I have two different versions of Vista already.

haha, my school is a bunch of nazi's and i couldnt get it up there... im just going to sneak up this year...

In the next few years, we'll have a new OS. That sucks. Now that most people are familiar with Vista and all the hard work migrating to it, the new OS should kick off in 2010. Three years!!

Back
Top Bottom