visa debit card on itunes???

mikee

Fully Optimized
I just bought a ipod touch and am trying to sign up for an itunes account but it needs a credit card like visa but I don't have one. Will a visa debit card work?? I don't really want to get a credit card just for this.

It doesn't let me get past that part where you put in credit card info. I didn't get an itunes gift card

i have a visa debit card aswell and it wouldnt let me register i had to do it via my BT bill.

I have my itunes account run off my visa debit card it works just fine :3 I made it like 3 years ago, but it still goes to my debit card. Its from Bank of America but the provider shouldn't make a difference.

That would be stupid if it didn't work. I've bought stuff all over the net with my Visa debit card, I kinda figure as a big music provider they would let you use debit cards on iTunes... I don't really like their setup though. It downloads a copy protected one that you can only use if you have a password on iTunes... So if you need to use it in say a video that you were editing or whatever, you couldn't... I'd rather just buy the whole CD...

That is what i am using for my itunes account, and it works fine.. mine is a nationwide visa debit card, and it has no problems at all

Is it possible to get the free apps from the wifi store without even putting in an account since I don't have one yet

Back
Top Bottom