Virgin suck

i thought it was about virgin mobile since i knew he lived in england :p

and i dont think he is old enough to drive and if he was it is a long drive down there i belive but im not sure.

can we steal some of that flood water cause i live in a desert and its summer :p
Course i can drive lol, im 32, its just to much hassle lol:) How old did you think i was?
I avoid virgin trains like the plague, when I was seeing my ex, and I was living in London, and coming up to Manchester every other week, I used to fly, so much quicker at the time....

Mind you saying that, with those new tilting trains, you can get down to London in lil under 3hrs........

Mind you, being able to drive down to London is a lot easier, except if you get caught on the M25 at rush hour....
To be fair, its all trains, not just virgin, im just annoyed at the lack of alternative transport more than anything else.

So, it's difficult driving down there? I mean, I don't see the point of taking the train when you can drive.

Its quicker on the train, i can chill out on the train and study, its cheaper etc

Right, that's how I get to school, I take the LIRR. It is just more relaxing and you can do work. Also, if it was a late night I can sleep.

I just didn't think that the UK trains were like the US ones.

A downside of the LIRR is the ticket price though. It is 180 for a monthly.

Well, I thought that in Europe the trains are more crowded, seeing as how I lived in Russia for the majority of my life.

PS. [ / quote] :D

I can't remember exactly, I think it's when there are so many claims all at once, it was something like 200 houses that were affected, & dealing with claims is a lengthy business, I don't know why, it just is, & three small insurance companies went bust too, causing yet more hardship, then there were accommodation problems, of course while they waited, it was a shambles poor souls.

because of that it is very hard to get home insurance in some places now and the prices have been bumped up if you live near a river or other body of water that could flood

Well, I thought that in Europe the trains are more crowded, seeing as how I lived in Russia for the majority of my life.
DONT EDIT MY POSTS BROOKFIELD, YOU HAVE EVEN DELETED MY ORIGINAL COMMENT:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom