VIP styling my car.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, as you all kind of maybe, but probably done know, I have a Mercedes 1991 190E 2.3 trim car.

As its a mercedes the engine would kill to upgrade. So thats where the VIP syling comes in.

What should I do?

Images Gallery with PicTiger

Yes, there is some problems with the car, like the replaced light casing, and the bumper.

Other then then, pretty straight car (meaning no dents).

And I know with VIP style that oversized rims, like DUBs are often put on.

And I dont think ill keep the car long enough to justify the body kit.

Although, suspension isnt a big problem. So Ill probably do that. Rims are EXPENSIVE!!, although I might do it, just because if I sell the car, I can resell the rims seperatly.

Just, all in all, what do you guys think should be done to my car?

first off.. you need some better lights on there... lol

rims, body kit.. not much else other than that.. you done your sound system yet?

if you're not going to keep the car long enough to justify the body kit, yeah, I wouldn't spend much on it at all. you can get a nice amount of hp just by upgrading the exhaust, so that would help. I would lower the car with some better suspension, but yeah, if you really want looks, go for rims, but I really don't care about rims unless I'm keeping the car for a while. So, exhaust, maybe a spoiler, because those can be detachable, maybe upgrade the brakes if you can, get some spoon brakes, or stoptech, or ap tech, or even brembo, if you have the $$$. And definitely some new tires, like falkens, or eagle f1s, although they're also $$$. A lot of good japanese tire brands out there, or kumho, etc. It won't cost you as much, as if you would, say, turbo or super charge your engine, etc.

I have Toyo tires on it now, probably good for another 30k miles

http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/product_info.php/products_id/938

I want those rims.. but the thing with those is that I can keep stock, and resell these when i sell the car. Im probably the first thing gonna do is lower it.

Well thast after I get my system of course. And no mark, not yet. Im about more then 400 dollars ready, but then agian, like 400 dollars + tax to go.

You need VIP flags on your car, put some weird arab foreign country's flags on your car and drive around looking all special.

Turno charger man, thats the best thing you could get lol..Nothing like more hp..

Lol fun Chris, always wanted to seem like an Arab to get shot at :D

Dev.. Think of the money that I would save if I didnt do that. This is a Mercedes, everything for the engine has to be made custom, or imported from Germany. Turbo Charger = Out of the question.

Although, I will be getting exaust. But I cant have the car sounding like a Honda(R) weedwhacker.

ArrizX said:
Lol fun Chris, always wanted to seem like an Arab to get shot at :D

Dev.. Think of the money that I would save if I didnt do that. This is a Mercedes, everything for the engine has to be made custom, or imported from Germany. Turbo Charger = Out of the question.

Although, I will be getting exaust. But I cant have the car sounding like a Honda(R) weedwhacker.

lol, not everything on a mercedes has to be custom...A turbo is a turbo, they're made by random companies...All it is, ( well Im sure you know what it is)..and its around 1000 for most cars...Lol it doesnt have to be from germany or wherever, most sites that sell turbos, will have it. :D

Back
Top Bottom